Verizon Connect, formerly Fleetmatics, has designed our Logbook solution for drivers and administrators to stay compliant with FMCSA ELD regulations and streamline their day to day work to stay safe on the road.
PLEASE NOTE: This app is only for use by and should only be installed by Verizon Connect customers with a Logbook login.
This app requires a Verizon Connect REVEAL vehicle tracking system account with Logbook vehicle hardware and features enabled and a valid username and password.
Not sure if are using Verizon Connect REVEAL? Contact our support team at 866-227-1100.
Not a Verizon Connect customer yet? Contact us to find out more. US: 866-844-2235
Verizon Connect REVEAL Logbook ELD Edition removes the busywork from hours of service paper processing and keeps you fully compliant with FMCSA regulations for any type of vehicle. Managers have visibility into HOS tracking for any one of their tractor-trailers, box trucks, buses or pick-ups with hitch trailers within their fleet.
REVEAL Logbook seamlessly tracks HOS information by getting the vehicle information through the engine, directly to the REVEAL Logbook mobile application. Real-time HOS non-driving events can also be captured in near real time, even when away from the vehicle.
Drivers log into the app and start tracking their hours of service with limited interaction required.
While REVEAL Logbook ELD Edition remains compliant without the device being connected, data plans are recommended to be able to utilize all the functionality and report data in real-time to the back-office.
● Future-proof hours of service compliance
* Automatic software updates keep you compliant for future regulation changes
* ELD Map-21 Compliant
* Data retained for minimum period of time required by law
● New features introduced to support the ELD Mandate
* Personal Use and Yard Moves special driving conditions
* Electronic signing of logs and certification workflow
* Data plan optional
- Our tracking units send HOS data from your mobile devices back to the REVEAL system when connected to Wi-Fi, personal hotspot or over cellular data connection.
- Even when Away from Vehicle, HOS tracking is stored on the app and can be updated to REVEAL.
● Works with any type of vehicle
* Supports Property-carrying FMCSA regulations
* Supports Passenger-carrying FMCSA regulations
* Supports other Rule types:
- Texas, California, Canada, Short Haul and Oilfield
* Variety of fleet sizes
- Small, medium, and heavy duty vehicle compatibility
● Make a stress-free transition to electronic logs, with an intuitive interface for office staff and an easy to use app for drivers
* Mobile App designed and tested for drivers
* Minimize down-time due to training and change management
* Keep drivers and office staff on the same page with real-time visibility into hours of service status
* Easy set up and roll-out for drivers’ rulesets
● Stay ahead of potential problems
* Mobile DVIR inspection report submission help you stay ahead of repairs no matter where your drivers are
Performance and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is the worst ELD system out there. It disconnects from the truck all the time. It doesn’t update in a timely fashion. It’s not even close to Driver friendly and the class Cds are backwards. It takes time to learn to understand and then it just leaves you scratching your head wondering, who the hell thought of this. Yep
Ok I need to update my Review. The Development team from reveal reached out to me in hopes that we could work together to fix this system. Because I use an IPhone it does work differently in a technical way. We bumped into a few walls, I cussed a lot, but reveals diligence came through. Now I have a system that I can’t ask anymore out of. I can update it as needed by a driver, it very rarely disconnects from the truck and when it does it’s because I’ve been in a no service area for a long time. It’s lightning fast and very responsive. The last month has totally changed my mine about this system. Thank you Reveal.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback Jumper Simmns. We'd like to get a better understanding on your struggles. Can you please contact email@example.com to schedule a call with a member of the Product team?
Sean, ELD Product Team
Still crap. I’m only leaving another review because I’m back, I had to reinstall the app since it refuses to populate the various on duty status available. When I go to change duty he presents me a blank page, but it’s OK, because after 20 minutes or so it will finally populate. This garbage is still wasting an hour a day of my time but I could spend driving, or watching cartoons, or anything rather than sitting on hold or waiting for Verizon to get back to me. To fix problems they are already aware exist. I’m not going to talk about the app disconnecting constantly, or automatically putting me back on duty after I’ve logged out for the day, or the 45 minutes of and re-calculating If I edit something simple..... if I was on the Verizon team developing this app, I would start looking for a job now before the class action lawsuit leaves you unemployable. That’s just my opinion. Of course I should make the disclaimer this is my opinion alone and does not represent the views of my employer that was suckered into a contract with Verizon. I would’ve dropped his anchor a year ago.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with connecting back to the app after our last update. That isn't the experience we aim to provide or a normal occurrence for our customers. We'd like to hear more about this issue so we can troubleshoot with you. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call with a member of the ELD Product Team.
Idil, Product Team
Update your friggin app, Verizon!!
This is a great platform, but there are businesses paying a lot of money for a service that isn’t being given very much attention. I don’t even want to know how many man-hours I’ve spent waiting for the app to open between stops. I’ve been put in violation several times because the app kept crashing and logging me out so I was unable to log my mandatory 30 minute break. The thing that kills me is that these problems wouldn’t happen if Verizon would use the money they’re making from this service to get someone to keep the app updated for log-out bugs and crashes like the ones that thousands of professional drivers are experiencing. I’m extremely dissatisfied with the quality of service due to the lack of maintenance in this app.
Developer Response ,
We've put out multiple releases that will improve your experience. If you're still experiencing what you described here on the latest version of the app please reach out to email@example.com so we can work directly with you.
Sean, VZC Reveal ELD Product Team
- Verizon Connect Inc.
- 88.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2005-2019. Verizon Connect Ireland Limited. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.