Whether you’re looking for strength and agility, or flexibility and balance, we have the yoga classes for you. Each type of class at YogaSix has a specific focus and produces specific body benefits and our app allows you to discover, book, manage, and buy classes directly from your phone. Experience a yoga practice accessible to all.
View your personalized home screen
- Your personalized home screen surfaces the information most important to you
- View your upcoming classes
- See your weekly goal progression
- Filter, favorite and find the perfect class at your studio
- Book a YogaSix class directly in the app
- View your upcoming classes in your schedule
- Manage your membership in the app
Discover new workouts, instructors and studios
- Find new classes
- View instructors at your studio
- Use the interactive map to find a nearby studio
Join a waitlist
- Is your favorite instructors or class 100% booked? Join the waitlist and get informed if spaces become available
Video on Demand
- Take your favorite classes from anywhere with our YogaSix GO feature
- Apple Watch app allow you to view your schedule, check-in for class, and track your YogaSix workouts
- Integrates with the Apple Health app so you can view all your progress in one convenient place
Terms & Conditions https://www.yogasix.com/terms
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Personable, Kind, Caring
I love Yoga 6 at Des Peres Amber is so kind, respectful, caring and thoughtful. I truly appreciate her Professoinal help as well. Everyone at this studio is very skilled, cool, kind and helpful. I’m very grateful for these wonderful people. The app doesn’t always show I’m a member but I enjoy seeing all the classes to choose from. Thank you very much! 😊😊🌺🌸
Go is glitchy
Though the Yogasix studio portion has a learning curve, its ok. I had issues with it not syncing to my calendar but a delete/reinstall fixed it.
My main issue for now is the Go feature. I am trying to do one of the meditations, and it keeps shutting off. It seems to do it when my phone automatically locks. I cant turn off passcode in order to keep my Apple Wallet and some work apps requiring security. But Ive not had issues with this and other apps, including Daily Calm.
To have to constant open it back is completely counterintuitive to the purpose.
App is Glitchy and not the best interface
This review is specifically about the App not the classes.
My biggest complaint is that there’s no way on the app to see the list of classes you’ve signed up for. You can only see the classes on a day by day view. I want to share my plan for the week with a friend, and the only way to get that view is on the website.
My second issue is that the watch app doesn’t refresh frequently and there’s no way to push a refresh. So if you didn’t sign up for a class 48 hours before, it’s very unlikely the watch app will have updated to give you the option to track it.
My last issue is there’s no way to see your charges/billing history on the app. You have to go to the website.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xponential Fitness LLC
- 106.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Yoga Six. All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.