Welcome to the reimagined United app.
Our refreshed app offers a more robust and dynamic experience, giving you access to personalized information throughout your journey – all while keeping many of the same features you know and love.
Explore new features
- Thanks to a redesigned home screen, the United app gives you quick access to important details by opening to the most useful and relevant information. At the bottom of the screen, a streamlined navigation bar will help you find the app’s most popular features. Other enhancements also include a “My Trips” section where you can find upcoming active trips, a “My Profile” section with your account information and a brand-new inbox that stores travel notifications.
The app is your all-in-one travel partner
- When it’s time to travel, check in for your flights on the home screen and view real-time updates. See what amenities are on your flights and your position on the upgrade and standby lists. While at the airport, explore interactive airport maps to find a United Club location near you.
Search for flights and book travel
- Look for flights across our global network. When you find one that’s right, book it on the app using money or award miles.
Easily manage your reservations on the app
- View and change your seat assignments, or enhance your trips by adding Economy Plus® seating, Premier Access®, United Club℠ passes, travel bundles and more. You can also change, cancel or rebook your flights right on the app.
Continue using the app in the air
- With United Private Screening on select flights, watch TV shows and movies on your own device. Plus, track the status of your checked bags and see which gate you’ll arrive to once you land.
Earn award miles with MileagePlus
- Enroll in MileagePlus® and earn miles with MileagePlus programs. You can use these miles to book award travel on the app, too.
We’re continuing to make updates to provide you with more opportunities to self-serve and stay informed during this time. Updates in this release include messaging at check-in related to destination-specific COVID-19 testing requirements for certain countries and states.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An awesome time saver!
Access to my ‘ticket’ and flight information is so quickly is awesome! Wow, I remember having to go down to a ticket office(30 min) and spend an hour having someone else tell what they thought my flight options were (60min) and then having to print a ticket and keep up with it(never) and then strategically place the ticket where I can present it to 4 different people so I can make it through the airport including checking in for flight (60min+) then security, gate agent, and flight attendant all while stopping to check the board for which gate (15min) and any updates and heaven forbid I have a connecting flight and another flight coupon! Only complaint is I seem to have to closedown the app to get it to update added reservations - even if I made the reservation with the app. But maybe that is because I have gotten so used to having the information right away! It actually seems like the app, through notifications, gets the updated flight information quicker than the gate agents and flight crews! Makes me feel like a seasoned traveler - Well Done! Keep those updates coming.
I bought a round trip ticket to Guadalajara from 09/03 to 09/13 I had to change the first flight to sep 2nd I had no problem since it included free cancellations so I just paid a penny I did it online and it never mentioned Anything about the flight from 09/13 so I went to Mx with no problems it was my first time traveling with United and I was pleased at the time; and then as expected I went to the airport on 09/13 for my surprise they told me I had no flight reserved with them The only thing they had was my luggage (like it was going to flight by itself) I reserved with Expedia so they called them and supposedly Expedia told them I canceled my flight (not true) so united recommended me to buy another ticket So I could come on the same flight and then Claim that money to Expedia so I did I bought another ticket in the airport cause I needed to be in Chicago that day and then here I called Expedia they told me they did paid it to United which At the airport United told me they didn't received the money which is a lie too because expedía also talked to United when I was complaining to them and United told them they did received the payment so united told me to submit a refund request online and I did and it was denied cause I did flight but they received payment for my flight twice and I paid in the airport for a flight that I had already paid for. Last time I travel with United For sure, they did nothing to help
I am beyond dissatisfied w the service of united airlines regarding flying w my daughters emotional support animal after tragically losing her finance in a motorcycle accident from a driver running a red light. The department that handles the animals flight was rude and not helpful. They were unable to get all the documents that we sent and we have had to call 8!!!!! Times and the dog unnecessarily had to get a extra rabies vaccine it wasn’t even needing or lapsed. Emails continue to come in saying he isn’t approved to fly this Tuesday. The amount of extra stress and agony the airlines has caused during this horrible time for us is unacceptable. I have flown Delta w the service dog and not had to deal w any issues and they actually talked us through the whole process making sure we were all set. United has been unprofessional and extremely uncaring to the situation and gave no support of the steps needed. Her Dr even sent the airlines the paperwork as well as all of us 8!!!! Times. Do better United. Will not fly w you again which is unfortunate. I would steer anyone who has a service dog need esp for acute anxiety and trauma away from using this airline ! I never leave reviews but need others to know what I’ve had to see my daughter have to deal with so much extra stress because the department isn’t run well or kindly. Wish us luck on Tuesday am as I fly her back w our family to heal and grieve
- United Air Lines
- 330.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 United Continental Holdings, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.