Make watching your favorite videos easier with the YouTube app. Explore brand new content, music, news and more with the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
Discover even more with the official YouTube app. Subscribe to channels with your favorite content, share them with friends or upload your very own videos for everyone to see.
Get more out of your video streaming app and discover even more with YouTube.
DISCOVER BRAND NEW CONTENT
- Browse YouTube’s personal recommendations on the home tab
- Watch the hottest videos, from music to viral sensations on the trending tab
- Like something? Tap like to save to your personal list or share with your friends!
- Find the videos of the latest hits!
- Watch fresh releases from popular and trending artists
LIVE STREAMS & MORE
- Get the latest news or watch your favorite popular live streams right on your device!
LEARN FROM THE BEST
- Practice and learn alongside the best online
- Watch videos and learn any skill you need
- Explore thousands of videos for makeup, DIY, tips and more!
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Directly share your friends favorite videos with your friends
- Make a playlist that saves your favorite videos
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
Download the official YouTube app and start watching your favorite videos today!
SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE CREATORS WITH CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS
- Support the channel you love with monthly recurring payments
- Stand out in comments and live chat with a loyalty badge next to your username
- Get access to exclusive perks from the channel
WITH YOUTUBE PREMIUM, GET YOUTUBE AD-FREE, OFFLINE, AND IN THE BACKGROUND. PLUS, ACCESS TO ALL YOUTUBE ORIGINALS.
- Watch the videos you love without ads!
- Play videos in the background, even when you open another app
- Download videos for when you're low on data or can't get online
- Discover original series and movies from today's hottest talent
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Monthly price: $15.99
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
Bug fixes, stability improvements, repairs to time-space continuum, etc. etc.
Ratings and Reviews
Dont ruin something that’s already broken
Update: it continues to do what ive mentioned previously and now it sometimes wont even connect to my chrome cast.
So, this app had already not worked well for me when it came to staying connected to the chromecast but at least before if it would stop working (i.e. when I turn my phone screen off & go back to the app & try to play/pause it wouldnt work) but at least I could still skip through my videos on my queue & it wouldnt completely disconnect which is what happens now. It doesnt even take me turning my screen off, I could just be scrolling down my subscriptions or a playlist or even just scrolling through what I just searched & it will completely disconnect from my chromecast but will still be playing on my TV. I have to close down the whole app & then try again. If I try to just connect it back to the chromecast without closing the app entirely, it will just say it’s connecting to my cast but my queue will be empty & it doesnt show what I am watching because it is still casting the video I was watching. It was better before & even then it wasnt great. Fix it please!!
Obviously great app but they need a tweak to the advertisement algorithm. You have to pay to play so don’t I mind listen to advertisements. However at 2 in the morning if I’m listening to 8 hours of sleep/meditation music that would be the wrong time for a loud obnoxious injury lawyer commercial. It’s obvious the ads play at a higher volume than the videos so this is a gut punch. You would think the advertisements would be something soft and smooth so they could sneak the product into your subconscious. Give me the lawyer during morning or afternoon viewing but somebody needs to design the commercial to fit right into the meditation music hence you wire up the subconscious and the viewer if awake, and/or into his first stage of sleep, never skips a beat. I would do the same for early morning when people are leaving their RIM sleep as some people sleep with headphones in all night. The marketing people should be designing a commercial to the video it will sound off if they’re not already doing this.
Every time I try to do something with the video I’m watching, I end up on a new video. I try to double tap to rewind, I’m on the previous video in the playlist. OK, no problem, I’ll just hit the next button right? Nope, because the next button is not going to take you back to the video you were just watching, it’s going to take you to another video that they want you to watch. So now you have to go find the video you were watching to keep watching it. One top of that, if you make the wrong move, you’re now swiping back-and-forth between videos like tinder matches. I’m sure it was made to be convenient but it’s more annoying than anything because 99% of the time I don’t know what video is next on the playlist and I probably don’t want to watch it. Why would you make it like this? It really ruins the user experience. You’re basically forcing me to watch videos that I don’t want to watch and I’m not going to watch. Seems like they only do this to get you to watch more advertisements. It only benefits them. Because every time I accidentally flip a video, once I get back to where I was, now I’m watching an advertisement. And I refuse to pay them that ridiculous price for you to print. I’ve decided to just start using other websites. There’s too many other options for them to do this.
- Google LLC
- 196.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red $12.99
- YouTube Red $9.99
- YouTube Red $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.