Meet the healthier YOU. Sharecare gives you a safe and secure place to manage all the moving parts of your health - all in one place - to help you live a happier and healthier life. Whether its fitness tips, diet plans, stress relief, or new year’s resolutions, Sharecare recommends simple things to do every day - and reminds you to do them.
BUILD YOUR HEALTH PROFILE
• Take the RealAge test to learn your body’s actual age as compared to your calendar age
• Created by Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen, the RealAge test has been taken by more than 43M people and gets you started on your health journey where you need help most
• Receive personalized recommendations based on your RealAge, with targeted suggestions on what you can do to live younger and improve your RealAge
• Store and access all your health information in your health profile, including key biometrics, vitals, conditions, immunizations, lab results, and procedures
• 100% secure; set a security PIN to stay signed in while maintaining your privacy
CREATE HEALTHY HABITS THROUGH DAILY TRACKING
• Keep track of your daily goals with activities that have the biggest impact on your RealAge, including weight, sleep, stress, activity, fitness, diet, blood pressure, and medications
• Daily reminders to track these key metrics to stay on top of your health
• Capture relevant progress based on your activity directly from your phone or by connecting Apple’s Health app
• Turn trackers from red to green to earn green days and automatically lower your RealAge
• Control your personal health data and decide which trackers to turn on and off
ACCESS INSIGHTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
• Receive daily personalized content and recommendations in your timeline based on your RealAge, interests, and activities within Sharecare
• View insights each day based upon your progress to learn the impact on your overall health
• Follow the health topics that interest you from the wealth of content offered by Sharecare’s health and wellness experts
GET THE CARE YOU NEED WHEN YOU’RE NOT FEELING WELL
• Sharecare’s award-winning AskMD is more than just a symptom checker
• Identify what’s possibly causing your symptoms and enables you to have a better doctor’s visit by giving you a summary of your results
• Find a doctor in your area qualified to treat your symptoms and conditions
• Filter physicians by specialty, insurance, distance, name, gender, and years of experience
CONNECT YOUR EMPLOYER AND/OR HEALTH PLAN
• If your employer or health insurance plan is part of Sharecare, you also can get information about health screenings, open enrollment deadlines and additional tools to help you manage your health. Talk to your employer or health insurance provider to learn more.
- Allergies section added to Health Profile.
- RealAge Program integrated in iOS native App.
- Health Profile Medications now support editing medication ‘Form’ and ‘Strength’.
- Green Day calendar bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This health app changed my life!
Sharecare helped me change my lifestyle through the dynamic challenges they offer and knowledge they share. I highly recommend downloading this app if you’re looking to loose weight or just simply live a more healthy lifestyle. I track my steps, sleep and food intake on here. A few weeks ago a friend of mine thought he was having a heart attack. I turned to Sharecare to find out the symptoms and luckily, it wasn’t a heart attack.
Why can’t I turn off things?
I want to like this app but I think it’s ridiculous that I have to put in my blood pressure, glucose, cholesterol, and smoking habits every day to get a green. I’m not diabetic or a smoker and I don’t get my blood pressure or cholesterol checked unless I go to a doctor and I’m always in the normal zone. Please put a “no data” option in for the glucose, pressure, and cholesterol. And please give us the option to turn off smoking or alcohol check ins if we don’t smoke or drink. Otherwise it is impossible to get a Green Day.
And please make it so Apple watches sync up to it too. Not everyone has or likes Fitbits. If these changes aren’t made I’ll probably drop out of the BCBC Sharecare program.
Awesome app to encourage healthy living
This app is a gem of a find where not only I can track my health progress and but also I got a huge compilation of articles, videos, and other contents about heath related topics to encourage a healthy lifestyle! Kudos to the team who thoughtfully compiled and developed features to help me take care of my heathy living.
- Sharecare, Inc.
- 382.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Sharecare, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.