Used globally by techies, business professionals, digital marketers, research institutions, content publishers, and more - Inoreader is a news app that offers not only a beautiful and light reading experience, but also powerful news aggregation and curation features that let you build a perfectly personalized news feed.
By installing Inoreader you will finally get control over the mind-boggling amount of new content being released into the web every single day.
Here is what you get with our plans:
- Add feeds and organize into thematic folders
- Search inside your own subscriptions for FREE
- Use on any device with web and mobile apps
- Day and night reading modes
- Full archive of your subscriptions
- Save articles to third-party tools like Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, etc.
- Share to any social media or scheduling tool like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Save pages from the web for viewing later
- Unlimited subscriptions
- Push notifications
- Offline mode for folders - Read your content without an internet connection. Inoreader even syncs the images and full content
- Article translations
- Active search - turn any regular search into a smart stream that will notify you for new search results when they come
- Global search - reach outside of your subscriptions and search the entire Inoreader database for articles
WEB Version with PRO Plan
- Eliminate noise with mute and permit filters
- Subscribe to Email Newsletters and Social Media Feeds (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, etc.)
- Automate entire workflows using rules
- Remove Ads when you upgrade
Price: $49.99 annually.
Inoreader Professional is available with an annual subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage iTunes Subscription’ page in settings.
For any questions, issues and general feedback, you can reach us directly at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://www.inoreader.com/tos
- Update 7.1.2 fixes an issue with Offline folders not syncing properly every time.
- Version 7 brings many visual improvements across the board for a more pleasant Inoreader experience. Typography and icons have been updated across the whole app and we have fixed lots of outstanding bugs and issues from version 6. We hope you like this major release.
Ratings and Reviews
Edited: Latest update is great.
Latest update addressed all my issues except for one interface change that I'm now comfortably used to. Great app, better than anything else i have seen.
I want to praise inoreader for making a great app but find the new version frustrating. I really liked the prior version where the main screen had the list of subscriptions with unread count on right. The new main screen seems only to show All Articles or the articles for the subscription you select by hitting the top left menu button first. Text only headlines seem to only work in All Articles view and can't be done in a single feed. Changing settings takes more work now, cannot do this from within a subscription screen. Marking Show Only Updated not only removes read articles from view in a subscription screen, but also removes subscriptions with no unread articles from the subscription list, and i see no option to adjust these separately.
I tried out every reader app I could find, and Inoreader showed them all up. It's sensibility, readability, and simplicity have changed the way I receive info from the web. The latest update added some very welcome interface polish to make the app even better!
Feature request: Definitely not critical to the functionality of this great app, but it would be very enjoyable to have multiple app icon options (maybe different colors or textures) to select. 😛
The new “add feed” screen makes no sense
I can’t seem to find anywhere to add a new feed via url, and lots of the feeds in the old categories are no longer there. I’m not really sure how this new update is supposed to make the app better.
Update: the developer response definitely clarified the process for adding a new feed via url. However, I still think the process is a massive step down from how it used to work. It seems really unintuitive to have to paste the url into a search bar where there’s no indication to the user that it can do anything other than search through Inoreader’s curated list of feeds.
The old way of having a dedicated “add by url” button with a clearly labeled text field that specifically asked for rss urls was much more usable. The new design LOOKS nice, but if it hides one of the few main features that an RSS reader needs then it’s a bad design for an RSS reader.
Developer Response ,
With the new discovery section you just paste your URL in the search box and Inoreader should find your feed. There's no more need for a dedicated screen just for that. Just be sure to paste a full URL including the schema (https://...).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- INNOLOGICA OOD
- 69.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Innologica Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Professional plan $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.