LifeShield’s security system helps offer the ultimate protection for your home and everything in it. It can also talk to your compatible smart home devices for a seamless experience. Get secure mobile access to your LifeShield® home security system and control your smart home from your mobile device. You can help make sure your home is safe and sound from anywhere with the FREE LifeShield Mobile App. Receive custom push notifications, texts and emails for events around your house like arming, disarming, sensor alerts, or even if your garage door has opened.
Use the FREE mobile app to:
- Remotely access your system from anywhere
- Arm and disarm your system quickly and easily
- Stream live, record video and take snapshots from your security cameras
- Check the status of your system
- Manage your system settings
- Set up and edit custom alerts so you receive notifications via email or Push
- View a list of recent events in your home
- Manage your LifeShield account
- Check on crime in your area
… And more – from anywhere!
We’re excited to announce the following new features:
Using the new OC835-V5 outdoor smart camera, keep an eye on who's outside your home while you're away with motion-activated video recording and instant notifications. Take snapshots and stream live video to your mobile device with this Wi-Fi-enabled security camera.
- Support for Outdoor Smart Camera Model OC835-V5
- Option to always record media without a notification
- HD Video Doorbell enhancements
- Ability to rotate saved media in full screen mode
- Audio controls for doorbell saved media
- Ability to customize motion detection settings during doorbell camera add
- Offline support for doorbell cameras
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good but lacks
I’ve had LifeShield for a week now and so far I really like it. A few thinks it lacks that I hope is a simple fix soon. With ADT I could open my locks via Alexa - LifeShield does not offer this. Would also be nice for Alexa to make the announcements when a door opens and closes vs just the touchpad. Finally would be nice if the ADT cameras were compatible with LifeShield. Most everything else is. Other than that - I really Like the system.
3 for now!
I attempted to wait before doing a review! It’s been two weeks and my system is still in practice mode. I have made two calls to customer service and was told the first time it was due to my permit and monitoring would began in 24 hours! 3 days later another call was told a request would be sent to the monitoring department and that they were super busy! But of course they have already debt my account the monitoring fee . Appears I have a system that’s self monitoring but me! And paying someone else to do nothing! The system itself seems great easy setup!
Soon to be 10 years
The app is solid, the system is solid. Works over phone, cellular and internet so three points of failure. Battery back-up so works even I during a power failure.
The new version of the app with push notifications, Z device and IFTT support shows the steady improvements being made to a very affordable and very flexible system.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.