Designed for iPad
We are pleased to offer you an effortless tool that makes it even easier to manage your account! Our free app provides you convenience at your fingertips. With just a few, simple clicks of a button, you can instantly view and pay your bill, report an outage and submit a meter read – and that’s not all!
Designed for you...
- Pay your bill with just the click of a button!
- With secure, Touch or Face ID access, you‘ll be able to view your real-time account balance, payment due date and balance details without entering your account number every time!
- Easily report an outage, see your estimated time of restoration and access outage lists and maps to stay informed.
- Submit a meter read at your convenience – there’s even a flashlight to help you read the meter!
On the go...
- Enroll in eBill for online access and convenience and view up to 13 months of bills!
- Sign up for AutoPay so your payments can be made automatically, securely, and on time every month.
- Enroll in Budget Billing so you’ll always know how much your bill will be!
-Sign up for Outage Alerts and stay informed if your power goes out. You will also receive notifications with the latest information about your power outage so you can plan.
-Enroll in Meter Read Reminder Alerts and receive a convenient reminder to read your meter on months we’re scheduled to estimate your energy usage.
- Update your account profile (email address, mailing address and phone number) and manage your personal preferences.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Could use Improvement
When maintenance is being done on an app it can really cause anxiety. Especially one that is tied to your utilities.
A troubleshoot that directs you to the website should be implemented. Either signing you in directly or having you use login information.
Other than that it’s solid. Loosely.
App works fine, the company does not.
The RG&E app works just fine. You can submit readings, see your current balance, and pay your bills.
However, RG&E as a company is extremely inconsistent with running their business. I moved into an apartment in July, where I had called and arranged to have the gas and electric in my name starting on the 1st. Despite submitting my meter readings for July, August, and September, I was not sent a bill until October - and that bills was for over $600 to compensate for the previous unbilled months.
I was able to use the app to pay the bill, which a hard due date of the 14th before late fees to pay my bill, despite the company having the freedom to stockpile my monthly rates at no consequence.
Mr. James Bulau
Much of the application is difficult to understand. The account balance and budget amount is not clear. When i go into the application to check on what the status of my account is the application says it’s up to date and the balance is a credit. The old system gave you much more information on your paper statements.
With the paper billing it showed the actual useage, the budget amount due, and the budget balance owed or the credit due.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AVANGRID, INC
- 49.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 AVANGRID, INC