Improve your health and lower your RealAge with Sharecare. Whether you’re looking to sleep better, lose weight, reduce stress or find a new doctor, we’re here to help. We recommend simple, personalized actions you can do every day to improve your well-being — and remind you to do them. From step tracking to vital signs, we store all of your health information in one secure, easy-to-use app.
LEARN HEALTHY HABITS
• Take the RealAge test to learn your body’s actual age compared to your calendar age
• Keep track of your daily health and wellness goals, including weight, sleep, stress, activity levels, fitness, diet and blood pressure
• Watch your progress toward lowering your RealAge directly from your phone or by connecting Apple’s Health app
MANAGE YOUR HEALTH IN ONE PLACE
• Store and access all your health information, including key biometrics, vital signs, immunizations, lab results, medications and list of medical conditions and past procedures
• 100% secure without the hassle; Set a security PIN to stay signed in while maintaining your privacy
GET TIPS AND INSIGHTS
• Check out personalized health and wellness tips on what you can do to live younger based on your RealAge, interests and activities
• See daily insights based upon your progress and learn the impact on your overall health
• Follow health topics that interest you from our health and wellness experts
QUICKLY GET THE CARE YOU NEED
• Identify what could be causing your symptoms and have a better doctor’s visit with a sharable summary of your results
• Find a doctor in your area who specializes in your symptoms or conditions.
CONNECT YOUR EMPLOYER AND/OR HEALTH PLAN
• If your employer or health insurance plan is part of Sharecare, you also can find information about health screenings, open enrollment deadlines and exclusive programs to help you manage your health
See what people are saying about Sharecare -
“This app has everything you need health wise. It tracks everything, including steps, and has information on almost every topic you could think of… Oh and the RealAge is super cool. It gives you customized tips and health advice.” – Sharecare App User
“I’m always looking for apps that combine information or daily tasks into a streamlined experience. This app does that big time for all things related to health & wellness! “RealAge” is such a great motivator to make small improvements every day. Can’t wait to get my RealAge under 40!” – Sharecare App User
Performance and bug fixes to make managing your health as easy as possible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app can track so much of your health data and that is absolutely great because it makes you aware. I do find it lacking with long term tracking and showing you where you were and where you are now. My original real age and my current real age tell me to lose weight, but what it doesn’t take into account is that I have lost over 20% of my body weight. Still just tells me I am overweight and should consider a diet plan. Small things like that could make this app the one to have.
Not really impressed
Started using this because BCBS is rewarding based on activity level through the month instead of gym visits. I was surprised that you can literally only enter steps though. BCBS has a whole conversion chart for a wide variety of activities into steps per minute, but every time I want to enter something that’s not walking or running, I have to pull up the chart, plug everything into the calculator, and stick the resulting steps into the app, and manually add multiple things if I do different activities in the same day. Encouraging walking is great for non active people trying to make a change, but for those of us who are active it’s a pain to enter the different activities we do. It would not be hard to have a drop down with alternate activities and a duration entry within the app itself to do the calculation and add to the step count, and would make it easier for active people to use the app.
Also, app has been taking several minutes to open? I’m not sure if it just hangs more often than not, but I usually have to try several times before it eventually opens. No app should take 5+ minutes just to open, my phone has gone idle before it ever come a up.
Nice attempt. Poor execution. Syncing stinks
I have the app syncing to my smart watch. It looses connection and I find several days missing. I have to toggle on and off my Bluetooth and turn on and off phone and watch to sync them.
On the home screen under steps it lists 5 days. When I go into the tracking calendar I have 3 weeks. I am pretty sure it will not log the rest of my earned days.
When you try to edit daily steps it won’t let you when you click “edit”. If you click on the steps it will allow you to add steps.
The find a doctor portion stinks. It should lump all of one clinic together and allow you to sort that way. Right now if you enter a procedure that you would like done and try to find a clinic it brings up hundreds of drs before for one location. I am not spending hours scrolling through all the drs. I called the 800 # instead. It was faster🙄
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to review the Sharecare App and providing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced with automatic trackers and find a doctor section. We'd love the opportunity to work with you to get this issue resolved. Please email us at email@example.com or use the Help link in the Settings section of the app to reach out to our support team. Please include as many specific details on the tracking issues as you can and our team will research your request and get back to you.
Rob - Sharecare Customer Service
- Sharecare, Inc.
- 359.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Sharecare, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.