Food you love without the wait.
Order ahead from your favorite restaurants. Customize your order, pay in seconds, and pick it up in-store. Toast TakeOut is your VIP access to the best food.
We've added performance enhancements and bug fixes to make your food experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
!! Our information has been leaked!!
I have received a notification about a leaked in regards to our information that we have saved on this app. Can you please verify? I am did saved my credit card on file for a fast check-out and now, I am concerned about this leak.
I have frozen my credit card, also.. I can’t login to my Toast account. I get a wrong password notice. I have tried contacting your department on this matter and other, but I can never get a hold of anyone. I asked a question and was answered with a question...
How to Pay?
Decent App. Use it every day, but I have two problems with it:
1) Setting up Payment- there seems to be no way to set up a new payment option (new credit card) without first trying to purchase something. If you go to your personal profile, you can see your payment options, but there’s no way to edit them! What the...? You can delete them, just can’t add or edit. Sooo...you order something, then click payment options, THEN you can add a different card if you want. Not easy in a hands free world when I’m driving to work, approaching my garage and want to quickly place my order before I park and head to the coffee shop. What am I missing???
2) someone recently gave me a gift certificate to that favorite coffee shop mentioned in 1) above. On the back of the gift card, it’s says “powered by Toast”, and there’s even a scannable barcode. But guess what? there’s no way to load the gift card into toast. Soooo....while I have this cool app, and I have this gift card to my favorite coffee shop, all powered by TOAST, I still pay for coffee at my favorite coffee shop with my old credit card, and I’ve got 50 bucks sitting on a gift card I don’t use because my coffee is all paid for (on my old card) when I get there. Uggh!
No Apple Pay and breaks auto fill? So much friction!
There’s just way too much friction in the account creation and checkout process. The app somehow breaks iOS’s autofill capabilities, so I have to manually type in my name and contact info. Can’t you just use the native frameworks? Then, plenty of other e-commerce apps are fine with just using email address verification for authentication, but not this one, so I had to create a password. A password? What year is this?? Then, at checkout, there’s no Apple Pay support, and again, it breaks autofill so I can’t have iOS fill in my credit card details. And there’s not even an option to use the camera to scan in my credit card info. So, I have to type that, too. All of this means there’s a serious amount of friction involved in placing an order. Surely Toast Tab wants to reduce this friction? They must have a high rate of abandoned carts. It’s a super hard time for restaurants right now—fixing these simple issues would make things better for everyone involved!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Toast, Inc.
- 44.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Toast, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.