App Store Connect gives you the flexibility to use your iPhone or iPad to manage apps you’ve developed for the App Store. View app statuses, manage TestFlight beta testing, and monitor app performance and sales — all from your device. You can even receive notifications about key events, like when a user posts a review, so you can quickly respond.
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor sign in experience
For some reason this app isn’t set up for shared web credentials. This allows apps to automatically suggest the correct password above the iOS keyboard. It’s convenient, but it’s also secure—it verifies the app is associated with the site and authorized to use that password. It’s so bizarre that a brand new Apple app wouldn’t use this feature introduced three years ago that I had to triple check I wasn’t falling for an elaborate phishing attempt. On top of this the sign in form works very poorly with password autofill—the password field disappears after you select the password, then you have to tap a button and fill it in again.
Once you’re past the sign in form, the app is well made and useful—a solid improvement over the previous iTunes Connect app. I do wish it offered access to a bit more—one thing in particular I’d love to see is my next payment date and amount.
I appreciate this app and use it nearly every day. I have some feedback to improve it further:
- Can you support the standard Share and Translate menu buttons in the long press menu? It would be immensely helpful to be able to use the iOS 15 system-wide translate feature that appears in any app but is strangely absent here.
- In previous versions the territory was shown when you tap a review. It seems this has disappeared so it’s impossible to know which country a review was posted in unless you change the territories filter and it doesn’t disappear from the list.
- When replying to a review could you show the review text? I often have to cancel to go reference the review to figure out what to type next.
- It would be very nice to see stats for number of sessions and crashes.
- It would be incredible to see data that’s in Xcode’s organizer to examine scroll hitch data, energy usage, etc.
I sent my app in for review. I am using a stripe payment API which processes through my website for my customers to buy adpower credits. I am rejected partly because of minor issue with meta data clarifications, Which I am fine with. But, it seems I am being coaxed into changing my entire payment process I have implemented within the app. I am being urged to convert to Apple Pay. My developer told me I don’t need to, because we are using stripe payment apis processed through my website and not in the app. But it seems the only way I can clarify this is to wait on emailed responses. It would be nice to be able to speak with someone over the phone. But I’m waiting on email responses. Very frustrating. I have been told Apple Pay charged much higher fees. Why would I switch to Apple Pay if it will cost more money? Both are respectable payment processing systems. I will be very upset if I am forced to switch.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Inc.
- 16.1 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Apple Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.