Protect what matters with McAfee® Security for T-Mobile.
It’s the ultimate protection for your iOS device by strengthening your iPhone or iPad’s security with System Security Scan, Secure Wi-Fi Scan,
Anti-Theft Protection, Media Vault & Contacts Backup, as well as helping you to find your lost or stolen iPhone or iPad using McAfee’s GPS tracker.
Lost your device? Log into tmobile.mcafeemobilesecurity.com with your registered email to track it.
MOBILE SECURITY’S FEATURES
System Security Scan
Secure Wi-Fi Scan
System Security Scan
- McAfee’s Mobile Security threat scan will detect unsecured Wi-Fi hotspots, Wi-Fi attacks, and out of date Apple iOS.
Secure Wi-Fi Scan
- McAfee’s Wi-Fi analyzer alerts you when connecting to unsecured Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Find your lost device using a GPS tracker.
- Activate a remote alarm to locate your lost or stolen device. Initiate an alarm from your Apple Watch to locate your device.
- Improve the chances of locating your lost device by saving the location of your device when battery is low.
- Secure your private media if your device is stolen and use the app to catch the intruder.
- Receive an email with a photo of the intruder and your device's GPS location.
- Remotely wipe contacts and clean your device if your iPhone or iPad is lost or stolen.
- Media Vault enables you to hide private photos in a locked photo vault behind a secure PIN.
- Helps protect personal photos and videos if your iPhone or iPad is stolen or lost.
- Open Media Vault quickly and safely with Touch ID or Face ID.
- Take photos/videos using the app and the entire photo session will be automatically encrypted.
- Backup contacts automatically through the McAfee Cloud and recover contacts from your lost or stolen device.
- Prevent online threats through the safe browsing utility of Safe Web.
- Safe Web alerts you when browsing malicious websites, protects you from phishing or ARP Spoofing and helps to keep your personal data, photos and videos private.
We’ve updated the app to improve the experience and fix a few minor bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I LOVE THIS APP
So I got T-Mobile, downloaded this app, signed up and hooked everything up. The app is a bit outdated but still does its job. This app has some awesome features that you just don’t get from other companies. Say you lost your phone in your house, sign in on any other device and press the alarm button, your phone will automatically put the volume to 100% and start screaming so you can find it, which is EXTREMELY USEFUL. Also say you lost your phone or you think it’s been stolen, simply his login to the T-Mobile McAfee website and press locate, and it will tell you where your phone is in live time. It also backs up your contacts, vault, and some other things. Also, have some pictures you wanna keep away? Put it in your vault and put a pin on your vault. If someone tries to enter your vault, and puts in a pin incorrectly 3 times, it takes a front facing picture, and sends it to your email. It’s pretty amazing. You can do so many things from the website and it’s pretty amazing, don’t ever worry about losing your phone again.
This is the best security experience I’ve ever had. I’m so happy with the way it keeps e everything organized and secure. In the past, I have had some bad experiences with creepers and my info / data being exploited. I can finally rest peacefully knowing today’s activities and my personal information is my eyes only and perfectly secure! Brandi D❤️
NO NO NO!!
I have gone through at least 10 IPhones in the last 12 months. All of them XSMax, 10, 11, etc. paid cash, thousands of dollars and the same issues over and over again. Tmobile-I ended up with my 2nd XSMax “compromised” per Apple Support-this Mc Afee app is completely USELESS. I had the Mc Afee on at least 7 of the devices and In a nutshell, because I can go on for days, I lost access to EVERYTHING the Mc Afee app doesn’t safely store anything. Whoever or whatever( bot, etc) who knows who cares at this point damage has been done-remotely accessed my MCAFEE ACCOUNT and wiped my phone right in front of my eyes, after taking what it wanted. Very disturbing. I also had fraud issues on my device and lost access to all my Google accounts, social media, PayPal, etc. STILL LOCKED OUT OVER 1 YEAR LATER!! all because a bad Apple push certificate was somehow placed on my Samsung computer that I backed my IPhones up to using ITunes. BE CAREFUL AND CHECK THE CERTIFICATES!! On your windows devices, Samsung devices, Apple devices etc. even Mozilla :) cheers!
- T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- 134.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 T-Mobile USA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.