CenterWell Pharmacy 12+
Designed for iPad
The new CenterWell Pharmacy™ mobile app makes it easier to keep track of your prescriptions. The new app has the same easy-to-use features, plus upcoming features focused on you.
1. Simplified refill ordering
2. Easy prescription transfers
3. Check your order's status at a glance
COMPLETE MEDICATION LIST
- Stay organized with a full list of all your prescriptions filled at CenterWell Pharmacy, including those you no longer need and medication for your dependents.
- Easily refill your prescriptions as soon as you sign in, straight from your home screen.
- View important details about your prescriptions, such as available refill dates, doctor information, images of your meds, and related educational videos.
- Know where your order is once it’s processed with color-coded order status messages.
- Track shipments once they’re shipped to estimate when your medication will arrive.
- Submit a photo of your current prescription label to easily transfer your prescription to CenterWell Pharmacy.
- Request a refill of an existing CenterWell Specialty Pharmacy™ prescription and order it at the same time as all your other medication.
- Automatically receive your next set of refills so you’re sure to have your medication on time. NOTE: auto-refills are not available for Medicare customers.
- Change or update your credit card information and make payments securely from the app.
- Set or update your preferences, such as how you want to be communicated (by phone, email or text) or if you’d like to receive an alert when your total charge is over your price limit.
- Shop over-the-counter (OTC) products with the Health and Wellness credit that may be part of your Humana member benefit. NOTE: available to Medicare customers only.
Download the CenterWell Pharmacy mobile app now to manage all your mail-delivery medications with ease!
Note: The CenterWell Pharmacy mobile app is available only to Humana members.
For issues with this app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Canceled or lost scripts
This app is terrible. I called in about a script that should of been being filled and the pharmacy said I had no more refills. But the bottle I received a month earlier said I had 5 left. Come to find out after being on the phone with them that all my scripts had no refills left and the month before they did. So the higher ups of the pharmacy went to the doctors email which had the original amount of each medication and number of refills on it and finally got my script which will now probably be late again in the process of being filled. Now the app is saying their is no credit card on file. When will all these glitches stop? Now I am going to have a to call in and get passed the pharmacist and to the person that can fix this problem. The same thing is going on with the OTC part of the app. But it doesn’t what to use the money I am a lotted every month and says there is no card on file. Is their anyone else with a Apple device having these problems? Because it’s the software that is doing this not the personal. They really need to fix the glitches in their software before someone really ends up hurt or in the hospital for this happening to them. So keep a close watch on your scripts and payment information please.
Second update: why did Humana remove the photos of the products? Often it’s helpful to see what something looks like before deciding if you want to order it. Better descriptions of some items like vitamins would also be helpful. Update: Humana has fixed the tracking issue and all OTC categories seem to be open (before this update, 3 of the 15 categories showed that the OTC store was unavailable so I had to call Humana to order toothbrushes but the other 12 were fine and I ordered other items from the app). For fixing these issues, I gave the app 2 more stars. I want to be fair so if there are no more issues in the future, I’ll give it more stars. Original review: It’s not a good sign when you have to delete and reinstall an app in order to open it. I’ve had to do this multiple times and it’s frustrating and time consuming. The latest update supposedly makes it easier to track an OTC shipment but it actually limits your ability to do so. I used to be able to click on shipment status and, while the information wasn’t always up to date, at least I could get a vague idea of the status. Now I need to enter my cell phone number to get text updates. I don’t want to do that and there are no other options for checking status. It remains to be seen if other issues have been resolved, like the OTC store showing something is available when it’s not or showing something is out of stock when it isn’t.
Developer Response ,
Please delete the App and download version 6.3.5 which has the bug fixes for the all the issues.
BEST PHARMACY EVER 💙💚💛
Humana mail order pharmacy is clearly the best pharmacy I have ever had I had to switch from Walgreens because WALGREENS is so horrible. My medication‘s are shipped from across the country and then delivered to my door faster than WALGREENS could get them to me and WALGREENS is literally across the street from my house! “I am Not exaggerating”Humana Pharmacy answers the phones immediately and you’re never on hold, they have so many people that are able to answer all of your questions right away! The service is Excellent!!!💚💙Also because of “COVID” at Walgreens you are no longer their local valued customer because they are too busy in the store and the drive thru administering vaccines and tests. Your literally standing there for a half hour amongst WHO knows how many sick people-they are too busy for you they say come back later!!! Please take my advice and go with Humana Pharmacy you won’t be sorry! Their APP is great and easy to use and you can track your shipping and they will keep you updated as to where and when it will be delivered. So your not stuck waiting for a delivery you can plan your activities around it. I couldn’t tell you the last time I was this happy with a company! Great Job Humana !!💜💚👍
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Humana Inc.
- 56.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Humana Inc.