Get Power Apps to conveniently access your work or school apps no matter where you are: at home, on the road, in the field, off-campus, at the airport, or at the beach – anywhere life takes you.
The Power Apps app is the front door to the apps at your work or school. Which apps can you use? It depends on what’s been created for you. Here are some examples you might see, or ones you can make yourself using the Power Apps website:
• Campus app: Map your campus with icons for landmarks and facility details.
• Event registration app: Record attendees as they arrive using barcodes or QR codes.
• Expenses app: Let employees submit their expenses and upload photos of receipts.
• Health clinic app: Let patients check in to appointments with just a few taps.
• NFC reader app: Scan NFC tags on ID cards, equipment, packages, etc.
• Performance app: Visualize data and get insights with interactive dashboards.
• Sales app: See opportunities and leads, review comments, and approve for your P&L.
• Space planning app: Take 3D measurements and manipulate objects in mixed reality.
• Timesheet app: Collect, consolidate, and analyze shift data from employees.
This is just a handful of examples; the possibilities are endless. Build and share low-code apps for your work or school at the Power Apps website.
• Swipe right to make an app a favorite, swipe left to add a shortcut to the home screen.
• As an admin, mark an app as Featured, so that it stays pinned to the top of the apps list.
• Some apps can work offline, and Power Apps will sync your data when you reconnect.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A powerful framework that will rule the world
Now that Steven Jobs’s vision of putting a powerful computer in the hands of everyone is done, we need to provide non-technical people with the ability to create personal applications. The citizen developer is a real thing. Powerapps is the latest and best reincarnation of an old idea. It will succeed because it is backed up by Microsoft which still controls the majority of operating systems in the world.
Disrespectful of User’s time
You ask me to review your app WHILE I AM TRYING to get in the door. Please do no ask me while I’m trying to check in or check out. There is too much stuff going on. Send me an email,I’ll review your app on my time. Also, perhaps instead of having 2 buttons for check in, or check out, have a “next” button, and use Che k in on the final screen.
Finally, please allow my phone number to save on my screen. My last home number entry was 4 digits off because of the miniature size of your font. I cannot see what I’ve typed. My phone number doesn’t change daily, so that data point could be saved for each day.
RAD - Rapid Application Development
With Power Apps you can create mobile applications that connect to databases very quickly. I believe they are best used with single table designs for use out in the field. They work really well so far with Sharepoint lists, but also connect to MS Dataverse, SQL databases, Salesforce, Dropbox, and other cloud services.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 117.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.