Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to your Windows Workstation Computer and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Mocha Remote Desktop (RDP) provides access to a PC running Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10.
HOME edition or Windows 200x Servers cannot be supported.
Before buying, please try our free Lite version.
- Standard RDP protocol.
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- Landscape mode.
- View only mode.
- Mouse left/right click, drag , hover and wheel.
- Support for Swiftpoint GT hardware mouse.
- Support for Mouse Easy. Use an iPhone as a bluetooth trackpad.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Barcode scanner.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration
- Banners with extra keys (ctrl, alt,shift, arrows f1 f2...).
- Stylus pen
- Unicode keyboard support (any keyboard type)
- Have patent license for the RDP protocol from Microsoft.
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol.
- Support for Windows XP Professional or Windows 7/8/10. We cannot offer Windows 200x Server access, as it will require another patent license from Microsoft.
- Dark mode.
- General bug fixing.
Ratings and Reviews
RDP--Amazing but . . .
I've only had this app for a week, and I am pleased with it. It worked the first time and everytime after that (I've used it perhaps 10 times). So as far as the app goes, really nice.
If I have a complaint about the software itself, it would be the awkward multiple keyboard arrangement. So I have to switch from one keyboard to the other to get the function keys or the cursor keys when I am typing something in the desktop. Very awkward. And the mouse button to manipulate mouse actions is just NOT consistent with the touch screen type interface. If I could figure out a better way, I would complain bitterly: "What's the matter with these guys, why didn't they . . . ???" But I can't imagine what the solution might be, so I am not complaining very loudly. Nice try, but I'm not really happy with the arrangement.
And I still have to work with the limitations of remote desktopping on a tiny screen (better than any other smartphone screen, but still limited and limiting). I really couldn't do serious work. I could get to my desktop, check on a few things, move a few files around. But trying to edit a document or call up the email application on my desktop so that I could send an attachment to pick up on my iPhone, for example, was very difficult. That's the nature of working remotely from a tiny screen. Not the fault of the software, I think. So if you must remote in to your desktop, this software will work.
The best Remote Desktop
This is the best remote desktop, no other RDP works like this, even the one from Microsoft is difficult to move around the screen and select things.
This new version fixed the connection issues for me by selecting TLS 1.0
Have been using it for a good amount of time now and this is a great app. Wish the google remote app I use when not on the same network worked even half as good as this one.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.