Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Need a contractor? A nanny? A mobile pet groomer? With this update, it’s easier than ever to hire great local service pros right on Yelp.
•Answer a few quick questions about your project and get matched with a business who can help.
•See days and times businesses are available for a call, consultation, or appointment, and easily confirm the time that works for you.
•Available for 60 business categories including auto repair, childcare professionals, hair salons, and real estate agents—with more coming soon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Bookmarks & contact us are broken
Yelp no longer has the ability to contact them through the app, it used to be an option buried deep in the support section but it’s no longer there. Wouldn’t be a big issue but with their latest update the bookmark map no longer lists the names of the businesses - it’s just a map with a bunch of bookmark locators but you can never see what business it is after clicking on the locator. I would’ve sent a support ticket request for this issue but without a way to contact them the only way to provide feedback is to give them a 1-star review and complain here. I encourage others to do the same until they fix these issues.
I am very disappointed in the new servers at this location , they give friends free food and drinks constantly, I called to complain with the manager after observing this behavior a number of times , to multiple people .. then the same servers harassed my daughter because they realized who complained the two females called from a number of fake numbers , flicked her and or I off in the parking lot of krogers , the obscene words that come out of their mouths when I even enter starbucks is unruly .. complaint #2 called in ... now today is #3 when these two female servers who were not behind the counter of starbucks when my children one being 10 years old went to purchase a cake pop , when the one server decided to follow my children to starbucks and told another server to turn off the lights that they were closed .. she was rude , called my 10 year old son names and was very rude in general as always , they close at 9pm Btw. I did call and confirm while my kids were driving home , confirmed a 9pm closing time ... made call #3 and asked for Kevin and I was told he was not in until 2p tomorrow... will call again and hopefully have a meeting to resolve this complaint- something needs to be done , I am a routine customer and love the am staff , starbucks needs to start making a turn around with the afternoon/evening staff
- Yelp, Inc.
- 351.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.