Choosing your next wall colour has never been easier. The Dulux Visualiser app helps you see Dulux paint colours on your wall INSTANTLY. Using augmented reality technology explore different colours with just a tap of the screen.
• SEE your room in any Dulux colour instantly. Narrow down colour choices or experiment with bolder colours risk free.
• MATCH a colour from existing furnishings and let the app suggest co-ordinating colours to go with them. Or be inspired by the world around you and let the app find the nearest Dulux colour.
• SHARE personalised designs and room ideas with friends and family and receive instant colour feedback
• ORDER paint testers direct to your door, from the app.
• DISCOVER the best Dulux product for your project and find your nearest paint stockist
The new Dulux Visualizer – See, Share and Paint!
Welcome to our brand new Dulux Visualizer!
Visualize your new favourite colours on your walls. Get inspiration from hundreds of colours and videos.
Watch out for new functionalities in one of the next updates!
Ratings and Reviews
First impression…not great.
The concept is good, but definitely not user friendly, takes a lot of trial and error to get anything working. Shows some nice new colours, but couldn’t figure how to apply these to my saved projects. Couldn’t stop it applying the colour to the ceiling when I just wanted the wall coloured. A bit of a way to go unfortunately…might check it out sometime in the future…but maybe not. Seems like a glorified version of ‘colour fill’ that’s used in Microsoft programs.
Although you don’t get a completely true representation of the colour on your phone screen, this app is awesome for getting general ideas for colour directions with a tap of your phone. It’s excellent for getting ideas for designer contrasting colours that I would never have thought of. And being able to order sample pots through the post is wonderful - one less trip to the hardware store, who may be out of my choices anyway. Easy to use once you’ve figured it out. APP DEVELOPERS - can you work out a way to be able to scroll through the photos taken after visualisation in a series to compare them rather than having to go in and out of the photo section to view different photos?
Terrible app and not the simplest to use, despite the claims made. It’s free, but I still feel ripped off. If your walls are already painted/papered and you try to impose a colour onto it, you don’t get a true representation of what you are looking for. For example, I have purple on my bedroom wall and when I tried to add a light soft blue, it looked like I was looking up at the night sky. It was the same for my lounge. I have a soft yellow colour scheme and we fancied a nice light warm grey, once we visualised it, it was like looking at a Battleship! Very morbid tone. Why doesn’t the app turn your walls into a blank canvas, so you can then get a true representation of what you looking for.
- AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings B.V.
- 202.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings B.V.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.