My Singtel app
My Singtel app lets you do more from an all-new, single-view dashboard. Manage multiple services, pay your bills, subscribe to roaming plans, shop the latest deals, and more – all while on the go!
• Monitor your local mobile data usage, talktime and SMS
• Check your recontract eligibility date
• Keep track of your roaming data usage
• Pay your bills securely
• View and download up to 6 months of your bills
• Shop the latest products and deals
• Subscribe to a roaming plan that best suits your travel needs
• Choose from a variety of add-ons for data, talktime, music, video and more
• Charge Singtel Prepaid hi!Card and Singtel Dash top-ups to your bill
• Enjoy free treats and exclusive deals monthly with Singtel Rewards
• Chat with us in-app when you need help
• Get updates on important system notices, promotions and rewards
• Find a Singtel Shop near you
• Save time by booking a Singtel Shop appointment
• Request a callback at your convenience
• Nominate your mobile lines to enjoy Singtel Circle perks
Ratings and Reviews
Suggestion for Data Control
I would compliment Singtel for continuously improve the apps to make it user friendly and make its customer easy access to varies request and needs without going through the customer service phone.
However can I give a suggestion. Can Singtel include a function for user to manage their data that once the data reach its max, it will cut off the data and user will not exceed the max data that been allocated for them. However if user want to choose to exceed their data cap, they can also do so by given a choice to Off the request. Currently Singtel only have Disable Data on this Plan option.
Why I suggest this is because recently my kid use my phone and it exceed the data by 0.04GB and I have to pay extra $10 for that. I do have the reminder SMS to send to me at 90% data usage and more than 100% usage but it does not help as my kids ignored the sms and did not alert me. Kids being kids. So that’s why I suggest for this option so that we can avoid been charge extra $10 for a very small data that we exceeded.
Got logged out of the app after the update
Got logged out of the app after the update and I can’t log in as it keeps prompting me that my OnePass password is wrong. And selecting reset password doesn’t trigger an instant auto email for reset of password. How can password resets not be instant in this day and age? So I clicked twice over a span of 5 mins and now both the email OTPs received are expired. The 3rd reset email I tried over a span of 15 mins then tells me I’ve exceeded the max no. of OTP tries. So much inconvenience over one app update which is supposed to improve user experience. Now I only hope that 1. I can log in successfully as I’ve historically faced issues logging in to my OnePass since the Singtel mobile line I’m using is not under my name but the app auto tags the app to that account due to my singtel mobile number. 2. My credit card details that I’ve conveniently set up is still there.
Maybe next time an app update is scheduled, it’ll be good to retain the customers previously set up account settings in the app.
- Singtel Idea Factory Pte Ltd
- 49.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Singtel (CRN: 199201624D) All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.