The Humana Pharmacy Mobile app makes it easy to manage all your Humana Pharmacy® prescriptions—both maintenance and specialty—right from your mobile phone. The updated app is more convenient and reliable than ever before with simplified refill ordering, easy prescription transfers, and clear-to-read order status indicators.
COMPLETE MEDICATION LIST
- Stay organized with a full list of all your prescriptions filled at Humana Pharmacy, including those you no longer need and medication for your dependents.
- Easily refill your prescriptions as soon as you sign in, straight from your home screen.
- View important details about your prescriptions, such as available refill dates, doctor information, images of your meds, and related educational videos.
- Know where your order is once it’s processed with color-coded order status messages.
- Track shipments once they’re shipped to estimate when your medication will arrive.
- Submit a photo of your current prescription label to easily transfer your prescription to Humana Pharmacy.
- Request a refill of an existing Humana Specialty Pharmacy prescription and order it at the same time as all your other medication.
- Automatically receive your next set of refills so you’re sure to have your medication on time. NOTE: auto-refills are not available for Medicare customers.
- Change or update your credit card information and make payments securely from the app.
- Set or update your preferences, such as how you want to be communicated (by phone, email or text) or if you’d like to receive an alert when your total charge is over your price limit.
- Shop over-the-counter (OTC) products with the Health and Wellness credit that may be part of your Humana member benefit. NOTE: available to Medicare customers only.
Download the Humana Pharmacy mobile app now to manage all your mail-delivery medications with ease!
Note: the Humana Pharmacy mobile app is available only to Humana members.
For issues with this app, please email email@example.com.
- General fixes and improvements
- Touch ID fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Not working correctly since the last update
I have been using this app for quite some time and it worked great. Now when I click on check my orders it tells me something like the information cannot be displayed. It's been that way for weeks now. I used to be able to check and track my orders but not able to any longer. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling and no help. Also I look at my prescription bottles and most say 1 refill left. However on your website they show zero. A definite overhaul on the Pharmacy app is needed. It used to be so easy to use. Now it's a guessing game on whether my order goes through and if it does when will it arrive. I get no info as to order receipts or orders shipped any longer. Not very happy with the latest changes.
Greed: as all things seem to be with Humana
I was hounded to participate in the “Humana pharmacy,” because, the marketing said, that I could, “save lots of money.” The reality is that they have painfully limited options, no way to request what you do want, and seem to charge nearly double what the rest of the world charges. If you can believe, they charge themselves double what the retail price of the same make and model of an item costs elsewhere. Why? To maximize profit! Humana pharmacy is FOR Humana, NOT the participant. The digital blood pressure monitor they sell for 50 is actually retailing for 27, free shipping. I am so tired of being exploited and treated like I’m an asset (livestock), with little to no concern for the actual quality of life the profiteers leave me with that I can only warn anyone else away from this app, this company, and pretty much anything that has anything to do with the for profit medical industry in America. It is less painful and cheaper to die. The oligarchs own us, stay alive and miserable to profit them, moo.
UPDATE: I found a comparable unit listed as an “old version,” that included Bluetooth that would have synced with my phone automatically for 54 dollars RETAIL. Based on the style of the one I was sent, I can only guess this is a “really, really, really old version.” Which even more clearly exposes their greed.
Always a problem with my scripts. They’ll just cancel them and I have to get the doctor to resubmit them. The app will say the RX has been shipped then they cancel it. Then I have to get doc to send a interim RX to local pharmacy because I’m almost out of meds. The price of meds aren’t consistent. One month it’s this price then the next it’s significantly more expensive. I was supposed to save money they said. GoodRx has cheaper prices on 3 of the 5 meds I take. Between comparing prices month to month and trying to get scripts resent, hustling to local pharmacy because of their mistakes, I’m done with this app. They have my credit card number that I entered so I could conveniently pay online, but every time they need me to call them and I have to give them this info again. Just a horrible experience. I would give this app zero stars if I could.
I’m a non-critical and relatively patient and understanding person but this is ridiculous .Ughhh. : (
Developer Response ,
Hello, I'm sorry you're having issues with the Humana Pharmacy mobile app. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to further assist you with this issue. Thank you, The Mobile Dev Team
- Humana Inc.
- 44.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Humana Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.