Now you can order your Freddy’s favorites for pick-up, dine-in or delivery with the Freddy’s mobile app for iPhone. Plus, when you use the app, you’ll earn points toward free Freddy’s with every order. If you’re eating, you should be earning!
* Rewards: Become a FredHead! Earn 10 points for every $1 spent. Start by ordering through the app — or just tap on the Frozen Custard icon in the upper-right and show the 4-digit code at the restaurant when you place your order at the counter. The points you earn are redeemable at Freddy’s restaurants for free food including Frozen Custard, Steakburgers, Chili Cheese Fries and more!
* Mobile Order: Easily order ahead by selecting a Freddy’s restaurant location for dine-in. pick-up or delivery. Customize your food order just the way you like it. Save your past favorite orders to reorder again with ease. Yes, you’ll earn rewards too!
* Menu: Steakburgers, frozen custard, chicken sandwiches, combo meals, delicious chili cheese dogs — view all our made-to-order food by browsing the menu with the app. Though Freddy’s is famous for our tasty steakburgers and frozen custards, we are much more than a traditional American hamburger restaurant.
* Restaurant Locator: Find your nearest Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers restaurant by using the store locator. Tap on the ‘Get Directions’ link to map your quickest route.
We are continuously working to improve your Freddy’s experience. This update includes:
* Enhanced pay by credit card & security features
* Improved user interface for easy ordering
* Receive 250 bonus points just for downloading & registering!
Ratings and Reviews
Please update to allow non location based pick up
It is absolutely ridiculous that they cannot even process an order unless the same phone that placed the order is at the location. So many people order and have others go pick it up that may be out or coming from elsewhere to make things easier. Surely the developers considered this when creating the feature. I suggest adding scheduled pick ups or adding a way for the order to be sent without the original phone the order was placed having to be there. I agree with many others as well that the waiting defeats the purpose of ordering ahead. Scheduled ordering seems like it would solve a lot of these issues. I just jumped through so many hoops just to have someone else be able to pick up the order that was placed and paid for already. Please fix/improve this.
Ripoff and missed opportunities
The major issue I have with this app is on an order with an $11 subtotal, it’s charging almost $8 for sales tax in a city with a local sales tax rate of 8.25%. Where the rest of that is going, shoulder shrug but no one has sales tax rates over 50% in the U.S. Secondly, seasonal items are not available via the app. So if I want a seasonal concrete I have to go thru the drive thru for that and then park in curbside for my food order - I usually do mobile orders so I can have it made exactly how I want it with as little margin for error as possible. Lastly, make the rewards simpler. I’ll never understand why people have to complicate the simple why not just have it be a $5 rewards at X percentage rate? Instead, again - it says specialty concretes are an available reward but they don’t show up on the redeem list and employees don’t know how to redeem what’s not on the list. Most other restaurants points convert to dollars and you scan a barcode to deduct the dollars off the transaction but everyone has to reinvent the wheel even when it makes absolutely no sense and is overly complicated. Also, after placing my mobile order got a server error and double checked pending orders and order history - order was not present in either place. After going thru the drive thru they informed me that although the app threw and error saying the order couldn’t be completed and the order was nowhere to be found it did however go thru.
Drive thru window
Placed an order for a burger and chocolate shake. She told me my order was 3.81 or so 3 something. Well I knew that was not correct. So I pay her at the window 10 something and she hands me my “shake”. Turns her back from the window but it was cracked and I tried to get her attention 3 times but I was ignored. Finally she turns sideways and I wave to her and she gives me that look like what do you want. So I ask her if this was a shake or just ice cream and she said it’s a shake. I said I’m asking because it’s so thick I can’t get it through the straw so I thought maybe they had given me ice cream. She mumbled something under her breath but I heard her say something about getting out of the window. I said I’m sorry I didn’t hear what you said. So she plainly says I’m just fixing to get you out of my window. So a young man comes up to the window and asks if he could help me and I told him I had ordered a shake and it was really too thick and I questioned her if it was just ice cream. He said he would fix it for me and he did. He waited until I tried it to make sure it was ok. It was and I thanked him. Then I told him that she needs to learn who the customer is. I drove off. Her attitude and rolling of her eyes is so tacky. I am not one that usually complains but she needs more training before waiting on customers. She is not helping your business win customers for sure.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tillster, Inc.
- 57.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2019 Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.