The essential guide for everyone who runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. The authority in the running community, Runner's World inspires you to run faster and farther and have more fun doing it!
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Runner's World Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure why there are negative reviews. You can read any Runners World issue you want (I think). I scrolled back a many years and stopped cause it just kept going and going and going. Plenty of running articles... I doubt I’d ever get thru that many, but good to know I have the option.
Note: 4 stars instead of 5 cause when in PDF view the bottom is cut off slightly. You can still read it all (especially if you use text view) but it’s just slightly annoying to me it gets cut off in that view.
App no longer allows viewing
I have subscribed continuously to RW since 2007 and hav enjoyed improvements in the publication (links within the articles, neat page transitions, the ability to ‘star’ my fav articles, and of course, fabulous running support). I used to look FORWARD to each new issue. In the past 3-4 years I hav been unable to read the mag but didn’t cancel my script until today. I was holding out hope that they would fix the App problems, but I’m done!
I’ve deleted and reloaded the app more than thrice, thinking that doing them at different times I might catch an ‘update’ that fixes the App problems. No go, my zines show they are in the cloud but the cover images never populate and calling in did not work. I got the runaround on more than 3 occasions.
I am sorry to say goodbye but I am done wasting my money on something I can’t even enjoy. I have 3 years worth of zines that I haven’t been able to even see the covers let alone READ. Goodbye RW.
Apple, Great; RW, not so much.
I have been a subscriber to Runner’s World on and off for many, many years. The past few years, I have subscribed and enjoyed the magazine through iTunes. Since Hearst purchased the magazine, the app has been glitchy. It now freezes and will not open. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. I phoned RW and they referred me first to a website, then to Apple. Their support phone line didn’t even try to help.
Apple support said that all they could do was confirm my subscription. You can’t really expect Apple support to know the ins and outs of each of millions of apps, so that makes sense. When I told Apple that RW had not helped but had referred me to them, Apple support offered me a refund. So, I received great support from Apple. Kudos to Apple! But, Runner’s World, or more rightly, Hearst, doesn’t seem to give a hoot.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 62.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Runner's World is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. ©2018
- In-App Purchases
- November 2011 $5.99
- December 2011 $5.99
- January 2012 $5.99
- February 2012 $5.99
- March 2012 $5.99
- Runner's World 1 Year Renewable Subscription $19.99
- April 2012 $5.99
- May 2012 $5.99
- June 2012 $5.99
- The Trail 2012 $0.99