*Australia's leading FREE meditation app
*Used by over 3M people
*Programs for all ages
*10min/day is all you need to start seeing the benefits
START YOUR MINDFULNESS JOURNEY TODAY!
Smiling Mind is a FREE mindfulness meditation app developed by psychologists and educators to help bring balance to your life.
Just as we eat well and stay fit to keep our body healthy, mindfulness meditation is about mental health and looking after the mind.
Our programs are designed to assist people in dealing with the pressure, stress, and challenges of daily life.
We offer programs for:
- 7 - 9 yo
- 10 - 12 yo
- 13 - 15 yo
- 16 - 18 yo
- Mindfulness in the Classroom
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
Put a smile on your mind today!
As a 100% not for profit, our app exists for one reason - to support our vision to help every mind thrive. We update our app as often as we can, and here are a couple of enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
• Did you know you can sort programs and filter them by topic? We've introduced a new option to let you sort by popular programs.
• Subscribed to our mailing list? You'll be the first to know when we release new content, and this update lets you navigate straight from our emails to our new programs in-app to get you meditating quicker.
• Been meditating for a while and want to create your own playlist? Press the heart icon on your favourite meditations and add them to your favourites list.
• Prefer meditating without background music? You can now switch it off or adjust the volume by pressing the music icon on the play screen.
• We know how important it is to see your progress, and our dashboard lets you track your sessions, time and streak days since you've joined. This update has some tweaks to make this easier to read.
Love Smiling Mind? Rate us, and help us achieve our vision to help every mind thrive.
Ratings and Reviews
Best mindfulness/meditation app out there and it’s free!
We seriously love this app. My kids love it, my husband, myself... I have recommended this app to a pediatric occupational therapy group (and they downloaded and use it), to my friends, to my family, my coworkers, my kids teachers...
I mean, they teach you meditation and mindfulness, give you coaching, guide you through an array of different meditation, give you exercise, tools... they have them for different age groups, school grade, activities, different emotions... AND IT’S FREE?! My only wish is that my app would download from onto my phone or iPad so I can listen to my favorite guided meditation if I can’t use WiFi or cellular (airplane or out of network type of situations). They offer that service as well but for some reason it’s not working on my phone or iPad (but I rarely am out of network or on an airplane so it hardly makes a difference for me).
Awesome app. Love it. Keep up the good work. Keep on spreading the happiness!
I LOVE THIS APP!!
This app is actually the best app ever. At first, I tried a few other meditation apps. THEY ALL had in app purchases. They were bothering me and you basically couldn’t do anything on those apps. So I found smiling mind and it didn’t say in app purchases. Trust me, it doesn’t rip you off because you don’t pay anything. It has made me happier and I’ve only taken one class. Now I love meditation thanks to this app, and vow to do it everyday. I felt happier after taking just one three minute thing. They have lots of classes to help you with anything. This app is awesome! THIS TRULY is the only app without in app purchases and still gives you everything you’d want. PLEASE GET!!
I have been looking for an app just like this and FINALLY FOUND IT! I am a clinical psychologist working with people of all ages (2 years through adulthood). All the other mindfulness apps I have found only provide a few free options, but you have to subscribe for full access. This app provides EVERYTHING for free. I will be using these mindfulness exercises in and out of my therapy sessions. I will be encouraging my clients to download and use it. It is AMAZING. I really enjoy the rating your mood feature- it’s interactive for kids to enjoy and a nice tracker for adults aiming to improve their mood. Thank you for this resource!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.