Anna and Elsa are back for a whole new adventure in Frozen 2, and now you can download 24 NEW stickers for your instant messages inspired by the film. Take your messages into the unknown before you see Frozen 2 in cinemas November 22.
• Access iMessage apps—Tap the App Store icon beside the chat field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• Find new stickers—First tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then, tap the + icon to access the Store.
• Use stickers in chat—Tap to send, or touch and hold to put stickers on top of a bubble, other stickers, photos, and videos.
• iPhone & iPad users (iOS 10)—Transform your chat with animated stickers! Earlier iOS versions and other platforms will see static stickers in chat.
· Anna and Elsa – Hug
· Anna – Wait, what?
· Anna – Eyeroll
· Anna and Kristoff – Snuggling
· Elsa – Powers
· Elsa – Crystals
· Elsa – Riding Water Nokk
· Anna and Elsa – High Five
· General Mattias – Hmmm
· Bruni – I’m Out
· Elsa – Into the Unknown
· Kristoff – Lost in the Woods
· Kristoff and Sven – Let’s Go
· Olaf – Blown Away
· Olaf – Running
· Sven and Baby Reindeer – Please?
· Anna and Olaf – Some Things Never Change
· Kristoff and Sven – Thank You
· Young Anna – That Was Epic!
· Olaf – That’s Normal
· Anna and Elsa – Yes
· General Mattias – You Got This
· Bruni – Yum
· Young Anna, Young Elsa, and Queen Iduna - Zzzzz
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am a HUGE Frozen fan and my friends know that so I wanted some way to spice up my texts with frozen. I eventually found these stickers! I texted all of them to my friend who said that that was most she had ever seen in a 1.99 pack. So many stickers for a low price. Highly recommended😁😁😁😁
Cute but annoying
Love the stickers, I use them as an inside joke with my friend, but it takes up space as an app on your phone, why can’t it be like the other iMessage stickers and just show up in your iMessage/WhatsApp/etc? I don’t want it on my home screen!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.