With My Sky, you can join our free loyalty programme, Sky VIP. It’s also the quickest and easiest way to securely manage your Sky products and services, pay your bill and get help if you need it.
Brilliantly simple and personalised to you, My Sky makes managing your account, paying your bill and getting help easier than ever before. Get instant access to the information you need, when you need it.
• Join Sky VIP – the loyalty programme that gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. It’s our way of saying thank you. Join now to discover your rewards.
• View and manage your Sky services, and see the offers and upgrades available to you.
• Check and pay your bills, view your future costs, and change your payment details.
• Track your Sky Q and Sky Multiscreen orders, and reschedule TV engineer visits if you need to.
• Find out what you'll need to know before you can book your Home Move and contact us through the app.
• Keep an eye on your broadband speed and usage.
• Track your Sky Mobile order from dispatch to delivery, and view your credit agreement.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest updates about your Sky account and services with in-app notifications.
• Manage your Sky Go devices, reset your TV PIN, activate Remote Record and pair your viewing card.
• Fix broadband problems quickly using our broadband diagnostic tool and solve common issues fast with our step-by-step guides. And if you still need to contact us, we’ll put you in touch with a Sky expert right there in the app.
The My Sky app. Your Sky world in the palm of your hand.
In this release We’ve fixed an issue where some users were having issues scrolling in landscape mode. Thank you for your feedback, we’re always listening to ensure My Sky is right for you, so check back for updates! If you’re having technical issues while using My Sky, email us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Back to sky..
I stupidly left Sky 2 years ago to go to virgin,(after being with sky for 20+ years),it was a bad mistake on my behalf..I’m rejoining sky,I cancelled my contract with Virgin last night,I phoned sky straight away,The advisor I spoke to,couldn’t of been more helpful,I was signed back up with sky,everything was set up within 15 minutes,and I’ve got a BRILLIANT package,let’s just say for nearly half the price,for what virgin wanted..I’d STRONGLY recommend sky AGAIN for anyone,who like myself left to join virgin..the advisor I spoke to at virgin was not happy about me leaving,and she hung up on me!!On one occasion virgin went off air for nearly a day,I phoned to report it and I was told,there was nothing wrong and it must be my television!!TERRIBLE customer service from virgin,also my broadband kept crashing on numerous occasions!!yet when I was with sky previously for 20+ years,I can’t remember ever having the problems I had in 2 years with virgin!!!
Personally, I’ve had no issues whatsoever with Sky. None. The Sky itself works perfectly (SkyQ 1Tb, 1 x minibox and Fibre 40/10). Sky Q took a while to get used to but I wouldn’t be without it now and thankfully, BT finally upgraded our area to fibre, so didn’t hesitate going for the Unlimited Sky Fibre. Before was 7mbps downstream/0.5mbps upstream - now 40mbps down/10mbps up which is much, much better when downloading Sky films in HD, along with faster uploads. The staff are always polite on the phone and the engineers that come out are courteous and competent. Our WiFi in the house is perfect everywhere due to Sky’s ‘mesh’ and I rarely have to reboot boxes (maybe once a month?). My only gripe really is that subtitles can be a bit flaky which I believe Sky are working to resolve (known issue). As for this app (My Sky) - again, no issues at all. And no, I do not work for Sky (in fact, I work for a charity).
I’ve been with sky now for many years, when I want to change my package there is never a problem, and the advisor on the end of the phone is always(well except the last person I spoke too, who was obviously having a bad day, even though it was not mid morning yet, sounded like he just did not want to be there or help anyone) polite and cheerful, nothing is usually to much bother for them, I’ve managed to keep my package even when swapping things around to a acceptable payment that I can afford and choosing the channels that we like to watch. If you don’t like sky there are plenty of other choices out there for you to switch too. We also have three mobile accounts with them, great roll over service for unused data.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.