New features in Apple Maps:
• Cycling - You can now use Maps to get cycling directions using bike lanes, paths, and roads. When planning your trip, you can see elevation, busy streets, stairs, and steep passages. Maps takes elevation into account to let you know if you’re in for an uphill workout or a leisurely, flat ride. You can also choose a route that avoids hills or busier roads altogether.
• Guides - Discover great places to eat, shop, and explore with Guides. Apple Maps editors have worked with trusted brands to offer Guides for great places around the world to eat, shop, and explore. You can save Guides, and they automatically update when new places are added, so you always have the latest recommendations.
• EV Routing - Electric vehicle routing helps you plan trips with a supported electric vehicle and automatically adds charging stops along your route. Maps knows which type of charger works for your car, making sure to route you to compatible stations.
• Speed and Red Light Cameras - See when you’re approaching speed and red-light cameras along your route.
• Refine Location - You can now get a highly accurate location and orientation in dense urban areas by scanning the skyline.
Getting around has never been easier.
• Use voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for driving, cycling, or walking.
• Get real-time transit schedules and directions via subways, buses, trains, and ferries.
• Check real-time traffic conditions, incidents, and road closures.
• Get guidance on which lane you should be in before your next move.
• See speed limits for the road you’re driving on.
• Glance at the Lock screen for turn-by-turn navigation, transit directions, and Time to Leave notifications.
• Find your parked car and get directions to it.
• See real-time updates for your flight information, right in Maps.
Discover and explore new places.
• Look up information about places, including hours, photos, ratings, reviews, and support for Apple Pay.
• Search and browse by category, including food, drink, shopping, fun, and more.
• Make restaurant reservations, dial phone numbers, and open websites directly from within Maps.
• Browse through detailed indoor maps for hundreds of malls and airports worldwide.
• Add the places you visit often to your Favorites for quick and easy navigation.
• Ask Siri to find places you’d like to go.
Visit new places without leaving home.
• Explore select cities with Look Around, which offers a ground-level, high-resolution, interactive 3D experience.
• View major cities around the world from the air with photo-realistic, interactive 3D views using Flyover.
Use any of your devices.
• Access you favorite places from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch using iCloud.
• Use Maps with your car’s display in your CarPlay-equipped vehicle.
• Use Maps with your Apple watch to get taps on your wrist when it’s time to make a turn.
• Plan your trips on your Mac and share them with Maps on your iOS device.
Availability and features may vary by country or region.
- Apple Inc.
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Cantonese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.