Your personalized recovery journey companion. Suitable for people struggling with or recovering from substance or alcohol addiction.
Built on research. Made with love and compassion.
Recovery Path incorporates aspects of Motivational Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Community Reinforcement to boost your treatment and recovery plan.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team’s Recovery Path Clinician App, Sponsor/Mentor App and/or Friends/Family App.
Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in minutes
Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met
Overcoming addiction is tough and, to get results, you need to put in the work, but it can be the most rewarding thing you ever do in your life. Recover Path makes the journey a little bit easier.
What can Recovery Path help you do?
Link with your care team:
Clinicians, Sponsors, Family & Friends Apps
- Easily share your progress
- Collaborate on identifying triggers and risky situations, and celebrate in the little victories
- Create an extra layer of accountability
- Receive motivational messages and images from your team
- Search for community meetings based on your location
- AA, NA, Refuge Recovery, CA, SMART Recovery options all listed in one place
- Save meetings and sync to calendar on your phone
- Morning and evening check-ins help keep you aware of your motivation, progress and strengths of the day.
- A check-in often takes less than 1 minute.
- Keep track of daily tasks, hygiene routine, treatment activities, enjoyable plans and risky situations.
Places to Avoid Feature:
- Add places that are important to avoid in your recovery
- Customize messages to send to yourself if nearing a place to avoid
- Receive alerts when approaching location
- Option to notify your team, sponsor and family/friends
Beacon Messaging Feature:
- Send a message with the help of RP in moments of need
- Pick from pre-selected messages or create your own
- Send via SMS or WhatsApp to friends, family and sponsors
- Reasons to Recover
- Words that Describe You
- Enjoyable Activities Planner
- Sobriety tracker
Supportive Suite of Apps
- Recovery Path for Clinicians
- Recovery Path for Sponsors & Mentors
- Recovery Path for Family & Friends
Ratings and Reviews
Well-designed and science-backed
Was looking for an app that was based on real science but also took into consideration psychology and the realities of everyday life in achieving specific goals. Recovery Path is so thoughtfully designed, the questions are actually helpful rather than annoying. Great job.
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 67.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Recovery Record, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.