Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Synchronization – Share your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After a long day at work, it’s bath time! But Swampy’s shower is broken and he needs your help to guide the water to him. Navigate a path through the dirt past contraptions and obstacles to get every drop to fill the bath.
Good, but could use a little help
I played this app when I was 3 and just redownloaded it. I am addicted to it, but I can never unlock the next level pack because I don’t have enough ducks. Maybe you could make the next level packs cost a few less ducks????? Also I think you should make the other alligators free. I love the free 5 Allie and Cranky levels, and I want to do all of them but it costs money!!!!!! So maybe you can change some of those things, or at least respond to this review. Thanks and goodbye!!
Easily my favorite game app I have
I honestly love this game so much. I bought it a few years ago, played it a lot, and forgot about it for a couple of years. I just redownloaded it and I can't stop playing it. It's really satisfying to play. The games are challenging enough to keep it interesting, but never so challenging that you get frustrated. The graphics and sounds are amusing and nice to look at, and I'm kinda in love with that little alligator. Half the fun for me is just successfully completing a level so that he can get his shower. He just looks and sounds so happy when he gets his shower, and that makes me happy. I know this is supposed to be a children's game, but I'm 45 and I freaking love it.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 105.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Cranky's Story $2.99
- Locksmith - All Swampy Locks $4.99
- Locksmith - All Cranky Locks $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.