Cloud storage for your mobile devices. Easy to backup, search and share.
Get started with a premium Verizon Cloud account today to securely back up, access & share photos, videos and contacts!
Sign up today and your first 30 days are on us.
● Unlimited storage - Unlimited storage and continuous backup of photos, videos, and contacts on your phones and computers (requires Unlimited plan)
● Unlimited devices - No limit to the number of eligible iPhones, iPads and computers backed up (requires Unlimited plan)
● Cross-compatible - Works with various operating systems (requires Unlimited or 2TB plan)
● Shareable storage - Personal storage for up to 5 users (requires Unlimited or 2TB plan)
● SYNC & ACCESS across devices – Backup, sync and access your content when you need it, from your smartphone, iphones, iPad or computer
● PRIVATE FOLDER with PIN-protection for your sensitive content
● ORDER PHOTO PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos in app
● CREATE MOVIES AND CUSTOMIZE PHOTOS Make masterpieces with music, filters and fun stickers to share
● FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with weekly photo flashbacks
● CAST TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
● SHARE select media content from your Cloud using your favorite native apps
Get started with Verizon Cloud today to securely back up, access & share photos, videos, contacts & more!
Verizon Cloud can be downloaded and used on both iPhones and iPads.
Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list. *Data charges apply.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/
New Verizon Cloud subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your iPhone for a 30-day premium trial of Unlimited, 2TB or 600GB storage plans. You will automatically be billed $19.99/month, $14.99/month or $5.99/month (plus taxes and Verizon surcharges), respectively, once the trial ends unless you cancel. You can opt out of the trial through the Verizon Cloud app at any time during the 30-day period and enjoy free 'Contacts Only' support.
● A search bar will be shown at the home screen for all users to introduce Tag & Search features. Eligible users of Tag & Search will need to turn the feature on prior to using the feature. The feature facilitates searching for people and objects.
● Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Verizon Cloud App
I pay for this service and I have had it for years and to this day I still can’t get my IPhone 8+ to back up with this app, it used to sit there and act like it was backing up my phone and you would have to keep the app open and not let your screen go black and I tried this so many times for hours and hours I even let it try and back up for a whole day, during this process you can’t use your phone at all or it will have to start the process all over again but after letting it back up for a whole day it never finished and when I gave up and checked on how much it was able to actually back up I was completely blown away that after 12 hours of me dedicating my phone to nothing but backing up my phone it accomplished absolutely nothing!!! Not a single file was ever added to my cloud all the stuff that I have in my cloud was from 3 or 4 phones ago so I have basically been pay for this service for years thinking that it was working this whole time when it never worked at all or at least not in years. Now all it does is crash every time you try and open it so it can’t even pretend to back up your phone now. I really hope that Verizon can fix this issue I know I can’t be the only one with this problem. Until this issue is fix I wouldn’t recommend using or purchasing any storage from this app!!!
Developer Response ,
We always try to ensure the experience is seamless but sometimes we miss it by a little. Please send us an email at VerizonCloud@vzw.com with the issue and your mobile number so that we can help resolve it as soon as possible.
I had been with Verizon for twenty years, I had a life change and had to change services but thought All of my 3700 photos were “Safe” in the cloud plus I was paying for it. What I Didn’t Know was that they would Erase All of them after 30 days! I was told they held onto them for Six Months. You Know people don’t read the fine print and I am technically challenged. I was crushed as I was making gifts for my children and grandchildren that specifically involved these precious photos and No, I didn’t have them backed up anywhere else because I went specifically through Verizon up until that point, and my S6 did not have a SD port. I am now back with Verizon but extremely disappointed they don’t have a better system in place with information if you leave for periods of time. I will never trust them or the people who give different information again
Developer Response ,
We always try to ensure the experience is seamless but sometimes we miss it by a little. Please send us an email at VerizonCloud@vzw.com with the subject "iOS App Store" along with the issue and your mobile number so that we can help resolve it as soon as possible.
The worst ever!!!!! 😡
UPDATE: 2 week’s later, it still keeps saying that it’s backed up, but activate the app to finish. When I go into the app it does the jumping around - 3 minutes, 25 minutes, 17 minutes, 74 minutes! Got a note from the developers asking what device I’m using - what do you think Genius? I’m in the iPhone App Store, hmm? Could it be a Google Pixel I’m working with? I give up. Verizon has lost all their former glory. Used to be they were the best customer service And the best cell service around, but they got a fat head, they are now worse than circa 2005 AT&T! Can’t wait till this contract expires and I might go before that anyway.
After 4 hours during which it kept saying 4 minutes left, and counting down to 1 min. Only to bounce back to 4 then 21, then back down, and then it said 43 minutes!!! What the?!? I finally had to cancel because I need to do other things. Why does it take so long? Why after 4 hours is it still not backed up?!? It’s less than 3 gigs for Pete’s sake! And why does it take half an hour to estimate the time it will take to only say like 4 minutes and then take another 4 HOURS to still not finish? Plus it seems to stop unless you keep your phone “awake”. This is the worst. It’s torture.
Plus you can’t set it to back up, you have to do it manually! Was it written back in 1980 for a desktop and not really updated?
Developer Response ,
Hi, We're sorry that your cloud app is experiencing some problems. Please email us at VerizonCloud@VerizonWireless.com with more information about your account and device so we may assist you further if you are still experiencing issues!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Verizon Wireless
- 141.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Verizon Wireless
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.