Welcome to 54th Street! We believe that great food starts with fresh produce, high quality meats and ingredients and meals prepared from scratch. With our amazing range of scratch prepared menu items, we truly have something for everyone. The Five Four Promise is to forever uphold our tradition of serving generous portions of housemade food and drink at an honest price. Sit back, relax and enjoy the Five Four Experience!
Download our app today for free and you’ll be able to:
• Easily locate a 54th Street closest to you.
• Check in & Earn $5 for every 4 visits.
• Receive a Welcome Gift, Birthday Gift and other gifts throughout the year.
• Earn, Redeem and Track your rewards balance
• Join the Wait! You can put your name on the wait list before you arrive to save time.
• Order online right from the app and we'll bring your food right to your car. Choose delivery and we'll bring your food to your home.
• gGet notifications when you receive a new reward and other special events.
Fixes to Online Order Flow
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the app and the ability to add a gift card online but it’s not functional. It shows what the remaining balance is after you apply the gift card (which is a lot further along than most restaurants) but when you try to use your card to pay for the remaining balance it stated “the sum total has to equal what’s left” or something similar to that. Which didn’t make sense because it added it up for me and allowed me to pay with card. Had to go inside the restaurant to get it squared away.
I have never left a review for an app but as a user-tester I have been so impressed with my last 3 experiences using the 54th Street app. It is very easy to use & self-explanatory. It also keeps track of your rewards and coupons; allowing you to apply it to your order at the touch of a button. The only down side is that some of the items stock images do not show. Additionally, the calorie count can be confusing. The calories of the sides are clearly marked if the item adds additional calories, but a few sides don’t have a calorie count.
Like the app, but could use a few improvements
I like the app, but the app need the ability to add comments. For example, if you want just a baked potato with butter and sour cream you do not get the option to let them know it is automatically a loaded baked potato.
- Paytronix Systems Inc
- 328.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Paytronix Systems 2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.