Apple Maps is the best way to discover places you’ll love and makes it easier than ever to get there. Navigate while driving, walking, or using transit, share your ETA and your favorite places with family and friends, explore the city in 3D, find great restaurants near you, and much more. Maps does all this without compromising your privacy. And with an all-new map of the US, Maps has everything you need to explore the world around you — all in one beautiful and simple app.
All the places you want to go, right at your fingertips.
• Explore an all-new map featuring significantly improved details and expanded road coverage. The new map will be available across the US by the end of 2019.
• Search and browse by category, including food, drink, shopping, fun, and more.
• Make restaurant reservations, dial phone numbers, and open websites directly from within Maps.
• Look up information about places, including hours, photos, ratings, reviews, and support for Apple Pay.
• Browse through detailed indoor maps for hundreds of malls and airports worldwide.
• Ask Siri to find the places you’d like to go.
• Add the places you visit often to Favorites for quick and easy navigation.
• See real-time updates for your flight information, right in Maps.
Getting around doesn’t get much easier.
• Use voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation when driving or walking.
• Get real-time transit schedules and directions via subways, buses, trains, and ferries.
• Check real-time traffic conditions, incidents, and road closures.
• Get guidance on which lane you should be in before your next move.
• See speed limits for the road you’re driving on.
• Glance at the Lock screen for turn-by-turn navigation, transit directions, and Time to Leave notifications.
• Follow directions more easily when it’s dark out with night mode.
• Find your parked car and get directions to it.
Visit new places without leaving home.
• Explore select cities with Look Around, which offers a ground-level, high-resolution, interactive 3D experience.
• View major cities around the world from the air with photo-realistic, interactive 3D views using Flyover.
Use any of your devices.
• Access your favorite places from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch using iCloud.
• Use Maps with your car’s display in your CarPlay-equipped vehicle.
• Use Maps with your Apple Watch to get taps on your wrist when it’s time to make a turn.
• Plan your trips on your Mac and share them with Maps on your iOS device.
Availability and features may vary by country or region.
• An all-new map is rolling out in the US featuring broader road coverage, improved address precision, better support for pedestrians, and more detailed land cover.
• Look Around makes it easy to explore cities in a high-resolution, interactive 3D experience.
• Favorites offers quick and easy navigation to the places you visit daily.
• Collections are a great way to create lists of places you love and share them with friends and family.
• Real-time transit brings live departure times, the current location of the bus or train on your route, and a more detailed schedule when planning your transit journey.
• Real-time flight updates show up right within Maps, including airport terminal and gate changes.
• Spoken turn-by-turn instructions now prompt you to maneuver based on physical landmarks, like stop signs and lights, making them easier to follow.
• Maps in CarPlay has a brand new design and now offers Favorites and Collections.
- Apple Inc.
- 1.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Cantonese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.