Google Slides 4+
Create, edit, and collaborate on presentations with the Google Slides app. With Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit existing ones
* Share presentations and collaborate with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
* Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Google Slides is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Slides features, including:
* Collaborating on a single presentation online with your business partner, your whole team, or external contacts. You control who gets permission to edit, view, or just add comments.
* Starting from scratch or expediting the process by choosing a template. You can enhance your presentations with videos, images, drawings, and smooth transitions.
* Working across PCs, Macs, mobiles, and tablets—View or even present your slides from your phone or tablet, so you have the option to practice your presentation up until the last minute.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is super awesome and creative
I love Google slides because I like to make characters and I like to be creative with it and I also like animating and stuff and adding character to it and sometimes when I saw a Projects like mathematics de Uzziel I get good grades on it And such but here’s the thing is that sometimes when you like share a Projects you actually get good grades on that like making it creative adding characters to it and stuffing yes stuff like that you know and that’s why I kind of like he’s in google slides because it’s like the best app that you can use to be creative and you know we make good things with it But I’m not gonna lie I think Google slides actually one of the most winning apps on this platform here so yeah
but the only way if you want to make Google sides fun is that you just have to be creative with it and that’s how you make it fun just like adding character and such you know and adding your own title it’s kinda cool.
Good, Could be Better.
Well I’ve always enjoyed writing little books and things like that, but you see the problem with google slides is, well this is kind of hard to say but it doesn't represent something you would use as to write or draw due to bugs and things like that, im sure with all these little new updates etc. they will be fixed, but it just doesn't seem that way really, all the updates say bugs fixed and improvements and it really just seems like a throw off, I keep getting suggestions and auto correct from slides that are wrong and are up to me to fix, my pictures really don't seem to feel like uploading themselves and these problems have really been bugging me and i’m sure many other people can agree with this claim. anyways this rating was mostly complains but the app isn’t all that bad, of course like everything, it has it’s ups and downs, but it really is a great way to write and do things like homework and etc, with online school right around the corner im sure it will be useful. Thank you for reading my little rating, I hope it helps you.
Multiple photo uploads at a time would make it better.
I use google slides for all of my classroom presentations. I also have my students use google slides to keep track of the artwork like a ongoing portfolio. The app makes it easy to drop single photos into the slide show without having to download photos or email them to yourself first. My only complaint about the app is that you cannot upload more than one photo at a time from your camera roll. I take a lot of photos of artwork for my students and shuffling through hundreds of photos to get to things I took months ago can take a long time-it would be so helpful to be able to click on several photos at a time.
I do the majority of my editing of my slides on a computer, I could edit from my phone but it is easier to fine tune things on a full computer. I primarily use the app to transfer the photos to my slides.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 220 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kyrgyz, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.