Priority is your collection of invites to make the moments you live for. Sipping coffees on the house. Strolling past queues at sold-out venues. Getting first eyes on fashion collections. Or getting first dibs on gig tickets. And it’s all yours, just for being on O2.
Launch the app and you’ll see the experiences and perks most relevant to you. And if you want to go searching, you can use our navigation based on the things you like to do, or scroll through the home screen for highlights. When you’re ready to take us up on an invite, tap ‘Use it now’ to get your code and show it in-store or redeem online on our partners’ websites.
● Pick your interests to start making your app personalised
● Find experiences and perks out and about, as well as online
● Use your location to find out what’s nearby, wherever you are
● Get notifications so you can get those must-haves first
Download Priority now – today’s invites are ready when you are.
Priority uses the following information so we can help you get the most out of the app.
• Your contact details - once you've signed in and accepted our terms, you'll receive Priority texts and emails. You can switch these off in your Priority app settings
• Your location - this information means we can show you nearby perks. You can switch off Priority's location-use in your device settings and you can switch off location-based text and email notifications in the Priority app.
• Your mobile number - we use this to link your mobile account to Priority, and in case we need to contact you regarding a prize draw you entered.
For any issues or help using this app, please contact us on Twitter: http://o2.uk/7ylSCZ, Facebook: http://o2lin.kr/1rKT4rl or O2 Community: http://o2lin.kr/1sZofeo
We've fixed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Exciting and one of a kind mobile app
I have been through quite a few phone networks but most of whom haven't offered me anything this exciting! I find the o2 Priority App to be easy to use, full of amazing discounts and prices and a great way to find out about awesome things that are going on in your area, nationwide and abroad. You might discover something you may have not known about or could now afford something you've always wanted with this app.
Although I have only just joined O2 I am extremely pleased with their brilliant 5 star quality services and mobile coverage.
Waste of time
When it started the offers were good - free coffees, free snacks, free tickets. Always advertising for the supplier of the offers, but at least you got something in return.
However, over time the offers available to all have decreased, and the adverts and prize draws have increased, often as blatant misrepresentation - ‘Receive one free £5 gift card. With 15 brands to choose from, which voucher will you pick?’ The answer? None of them because they don’t have enough available for all users so only the select few get one, and when you do apply be ready for the ‘Priority is unable to connect right now, sorry about that!’ message. Creates a negative view of the O2 brand, which surely isn’t the aim?
There’s very little that’s free in this world and huge companies are normally the worst for taking from consumers and giving nothing back. It’s nice to receive just a little something, it makes a customer feel valued and appreciated and like I’m getting more for my monthly outgoing.
It creates a family night out when we go to pizza express for our £5 main course, which we simply wouldn’t do without you O2, so thank you.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.