With MoodLinks, your clients will remain engaged between visits, whether you are meeting in-person or via telehealth. You will have client progress data at your fingertips and tools for helping them manage depression and anxiety.
Suitable for Psychologists, Counselors, Doctors, Psychiatrists, Therapists, Social Workers and Case Managers.
Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in minutes
Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met
Used in all treatment settings: Outpatient, intensive outpatient, residential and inpatient.
Applicable for many types of presenting problems: anxiety, depression, dysthymia, stress, other mood disorders
With your MoodLinks clinician account you can:
- Give your clients a toolbox of evidence-based resources
- Use HIPAA- compliant, secure team chat for care coordination with the whole care team
- Access client progress and outcome data
- Help clients manage difficult thoughts, feelings and behaviors by providing in-the-moment interventions
- Automate delivery of evidence based treatment tasks that integrate cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy
- Your clients will be prompted to engage in morning and evening check-ins that you can see and comment on.
- Other check-in’s guide clients through reflecting on anxiety episodes, feelings and dysfunctional thoughts.
-A check-in often takes less than 1 minute.
- Share ideas for self-care activities with your clients
- Helps them keep track of ways they can take care of themselves throughout the day
- Medication tracker that can send client reminders to stay on track
Coping Skills & Goals:
- Included library of science-backed goals and skills to help clients make progress
- Based on the process of change, with reminders in the app to help clients work on SMART goals
- The moment your client has achieved a goal, you can help them celebrate in-app
- Safety Planner
- Anxiety Exposures Plan and Post-Exposure Reflections
- Sleep Tracker
- Cognitive Behavioral Dysfunctional Thought Logging
- For your clinical interpretation
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9) and the Generalized Anxiety Disorder scale GAD7
Get started by linking to your first client for free.
- Each subscription is for a one month time period
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Renewal cost is the same as the monthly subscription cost
- Subscriptions are managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase
- Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed
- Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeited when you purchase a subscription
1 Month subscription prices
- Free: (1 Patient)
- Starter: US$8.99
- Basic: US$19.99
- Specialist: US$49.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless subscription is cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user from the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Fixes to client onboarding
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 89 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Recovery Record, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Starter $8.99
- Basic $19.99
- Specialist $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.