One app for your on-the-move Credit Union 1 needs! The Credit Union 1 Alaska app is convenient, free, easy to use and most importantly: secure. Save more of your valuable time by using the app to find our most frequently requested information and access to the most popular parts of Online Access with just a few taps!
Now you’ve got the hand-held power to:
• Ask questions to find the answers you need
• Find a CU1 branch near you and view branch hours (you can even get directions!)
• View CU1 loan rates and terms
• Apply for a hassle-free loan
• View and apply for a job online
• Access to financial calculators
• Easily find ways to contact us
• Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Check out featured promotions and CU1 news
• Easy access to our One for All Blog
Deposit checks and make CU1 loan payment
In order to use this app, you must be signed up for Credit Union 1’s OnLine Access, which will allow you to do the following:
• View account balances
• View transaction history
• View pending (or held) transactions
• View loan payment due dates and amounts
• Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments
• By downloading this app, you agree to the Mobile Banking Service Agreement, which is available on cu1.org under Services > Mobile Banking.
We are ONE credit union that serves ALL of your financial needs, and we’re ONE social movement that we can ALL join. Spread the word! One for All!
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My on line account
I have all ways had good connection to my on line account , until this pst to weeks every time I put my pass word in I have to answer my questions and they are never right.
I stood at the indie yesterday for at lest an hour selling with this and did all new questions still did it then did the finger print It worked for 2 times, even tho I had just used it it says it’s been a long time since you sighed in and wanted
My pass word and asked me the questions again and and again over and over again. And does not recognize the new questions so of course I am locked out!!!! Getting ready to travel and will not be able to check my account I am frustrated with all of it I hope you can fix it🧐🤨🤪
CU1 works for me!
I always recommend CU1 to family and friends. Due to their low interest rates CU1 was my choice for financing when I purchased vehicles. The process was quick and hassle-free. From time-to-time when I needed/wanted personal loans CU1 expeditiously processed my loan application. Also, when I unexpectedly fell on hard times CU1 worked with me to defer payments. I love the CU1 app; it’s easy to navigate, provides real time information and I enjoy using the mobile deposit feature. Probably the most important aspect of CU1 is its employees. They are always cheerfully engaging, helpful and knowledgeable.
The best for my banking needs
I use three different institutions for my banking needs and we travel extensively 6 months of the year. All three offer an app for my iPhone, but CU1's app and supporting customer service are consistently the best. I frequently make deposits using the app and they are often credited the same day, and no later than the next day. I also transfer funds between CU1 and my other banks and find those transfers go most smoothly when initiated through the CU1 app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Credit Union 1
- 96.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Credit Union 1
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.