Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Smith's app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Smith's Fresh Values Rewards Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Fresh Values Rewards Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your Smith's Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Smith's store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Fresh Values Rewards Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Smith's app, you'll need a Smith's digital account. You can register for your account and link your Fresh Values Rewards Card through the app. If you don't have a Fresh Values Rewards Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Our latest app update is fresh out of the oven and available for download! Here are the highlights:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery and Ship at the same time.
· Filter items available for your selected way to shop while you search.
· Check out quickly and efficiently, no matter how you get your orders.
· Track your Ship packages from order to arrival.
We value your feedback. If you have a suggestion or need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
I work full time and am a single mom and this concept is brilliant! It’s easy to order and easy to pay. After my first initial ordering the app saved my most ordered items for me to refer back too- I use to do 100% of my grocery shopping at Safeway but I completely do my food shopping at Smith’s - Safeway will definitely need to step it up. For the most part there has been no issues when I revived my order- with the exception of the items they didn’t have which you can substitute. When your order is ready you simply park in the designated area- give em a call and they will literally load up your purchase without you ever having to leave the car. I guess this will jeopardize me meeting the love of my life in the produce isle but it’s worth the risk. Small tip- you need to give them time to get your order together as well as other orders so you need to order a few hrs ahead to get the time you want- I usually order 1/2 day to a day ahead of time. Give them a try- the first 3 orders are free and after is about a $5 fee.
4.9 Stars only cuz there’s one issue
I’ve spent at least 5!hours total on my phone making a clicklist 3 different times. So when I go to my cart and hit checkout, it consistently says error occurred please try again later. So I try a million times and same message just keeps appearing. So the only option I have is to get off the app and when I come back to it, either it still says error occurred try again, or else if I close the app and reopen it, my cart is always empty. I would really appreciate a couple things that would make it so much nicer for those of us who don’t have time as a luxury. I’d like to see us be able to save the cart items, not share, but be able to SAVE everything in the cart so if this happens I can just re add them. And/Or I’d like to be able to keep the stuff in my cart til I either purchase it or remove it on purpose. Other then that, I’ve always loved the app and use it almost daily!
Sometimes the food selection they pick is not good even when you leave special specific instructions. Last time I ordered I had to go back to return bad spinach. It was slimy and withered (soaking wet!)I couldn’t believe someone thought that was ok to eat! A few other times I selected sweet potatoes and the picture also shows a orange sweet potato and I would get white ones! Even after leaving instructions saying I don’t want those ones or not allowing substitutions! I don’t like how they only put one item in a plastic bag so then you end up having a hundred plastic bags when you get home. Also is there a way when you order online if you can say you will bring your own bags? I will say every time I do go pick up my groceries they are polite and quick to my car. I feel it’s ok to order here when your in a hurry and don’t have time to do grocery shopping but it’s just been really bad for me the last 2 times so I’m giving it one more try.
- The Kroger Co.
- 310 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.