Download the My Spectrum App to manage your Spectrum account and services: personalize your WiFi network, pay your bill, troubleshoot your equipment, view package details and channel lineups, and more. Wherever and whenever you want.
Personalize Your Network
• Personalize your WiFi network name and password.
• Manage the settings for everyone on your account.
• Install a WiFi profile to use more than half a million Spectrum WiFi access points nationwide.
Pay Your Bill
• Check your amount due and make one-time payments.
• View and download billing statements.
• Enroll in Auto Pay – save time and never miss a payment.
• Enroll in paperless billing – get less clutter and less mail.
• Find your nearest Spectrum Store.
Troubleshoot Your Service
• Call or chat with us directly in the app.
• Troubleshoot your equipment and fix service-related issues.
• View package details and channel lineups.
• Get answers to the most frequently asked support questions.
We Want Your Feedback
• Share feedback about your app experience – we read and review all feedback.
• If you have suggestions to make the app better, please share them – chances are we're already working on it.
• We're always working to improve your experience, so keep the app updated to enjoy all of the newest features.
• Thanks to your feedback, we're always making improvements and fixing bugs to bring you a better My Spectrum App experience
• Feedback tells us what's working and where we can improve. Share yours in the Support section
Ratings and Reviews
So far, I don’t like it!
About 2 months ago, as I was going to check my bill status on MyTWC app, I was alerted to the new MySPECTRUM app. So I downloaded it and took a look and saw that everything looked okay, but there was something lacking; a way to check and edit my voicemail. So I continued to use the MyTWC app for that purpose. As a matter of fact, I used the MyTWC app about 3 days ago. Now today, I’m told that I have messages on my phone, so I go to check them from my app to clear it out because I know it’s mostly spam calls that are too stupid to recognize a voicemail system. But lo and behold the MyTWC app won’t login, it just keeps referring me to the MySPECTRUM app which still doesn’t allow me to access my voicemail. Other than checking my voicemail, bill amount or equipment status when I see a issue, the app is worthless to me. You can’t schedule or change the scheduled time of a repair, and I can’t check my voicemail without dialing into the system and punching in a bunch of numbers. The older MyTWC app was so much better! Either fix the new app so that it’s comparable, or allow people to continue using the older app. I kinda wanted to give it a 1 star because of what it can’t do, but decided to give it two stars because of what it can. Still got a long way to go to make up the difference.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for any poor experience. The app was recently updated and the voicemail feature is now available. Please ensure you have the most recent version installed. If you need direct support, you can reach us at 1-855-70-SPECTRUM (855-707-7328) or on Twitter and Facebook. https://twitter.com/ask_spectrum https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum/. ^JM
Negative 5 Star Rating 👎
WARNING: Don’t use this app, it’s a DISASTER! I had trouble with the website so I logged into the app to pay my bill. I attempted to make a $40 payment with my debit card. I selected the option “pay other amount” and fully excepted to have the options to choose the amount of the payment, the payment date, and the payment method (as I do with ALL of my other apps). Unfortunately, after I selected the "choose other amount option" an ad popped up asking if I liked the app. Annoyed by the interruption, I clicked no. Then I received a receipt for a payment of $103 to a credit card I stopped using months ago!!
I searched the app for an option to edit or cancel the payment but found none. I searched for an option to change my payment method and to delete the credit card but found none.
I called Spectrum and 1.5 hours later after speaking to 4 different representatives, I was told that there is nothing that Spectrum can do. I was advised to call my bank to stop the payment (in my own time, dime, and energy). Furthermore, representatives were rude and didn't seem to care about my concerns at all.
Because of that experience and the slow and intermittent WiFi, I will probably cancel my account!! 🙃
My rating is negative 5 stars! 👎
Developer Response ,
I apologize for any poor experience. If the issue is not resolved, you can reach us at 1-855-70-SPECTRUM (855-707-7328) or on Twitter and Facebook. https://twitter.com/ask_spectrum https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum/. ^JM
Lied to multiple times , app doesn’t work
I was told I was going to keep my internet speed and get cable for 5 dollars more because I was on an old plan with brighthouse, in addition there would be no installation fee, once they installed cable, I was downgraded on my internet’s speed from 200 to 50mbs, also I was charged for installation, I requested them to just please put me back on my old plan, I was told they no longer offered that speed since it was Brighthouse. Yet I had it 20 minutes before. After getting the run around and speaking to a supervisor, he assured me that I would get my speed and be given it at the reduced rate I was on prior. It never happen, I called again and was told they could up grade my speed to the max speed offered in my area but there was a 200 dollar installation fee. I wish there were other options for internet in area but sadly this monopoly has bought out every cable company So they do as they please. With disregard for the customer. If I had other options besides dsl I would gladly pay double, just to not deal with these thieves. Oh and this app doesn’t work it’s on “authenticating” screen, apparently it’s he only screen within the app because I’m still “authenticating” .
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Charter Communications Operating, LLC
- 185.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Charter Communications. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.