The all-new Reminders app has been completely rebuilt, making it easier than ever to create and organize your reminders. You can use it for all of life’s to-dos, including grocery lists, projects at work, or anything else you want to track and remember.
• Assign reminders to people you share lists with and they’ll be reminded.
• Smart suggestions for dates and locations automatically help you based on similar reminders you’ve created in the past.
• Emoji and newly added symbols make for a great way to personalize.
• Organize smart lists by rearranging or hiding them.
• Enhanced Calendar picker lets you quickly see the whole month and easily choose the right date and time.
• Edit multiple reminders: easily complete or flag them, or change the date and time for all of them at once.
• Siri can now suggest reminders for you from Mail in addition to Messages. When you’re corresponding with someone in Mail or Messages, Siri recognizes possible reminders and makes suggestions for you to create them.
• Create new reminders on iPhone right from the lists screen, without having to enter a specific list.
• Improved search enables you to find reminders by searching for people, locations, and even detailed notes you’ve added.
• Use Siri to create reminders with your voice or by typing.
• Create lists to keep different reminders in your life organized, such as a grocery list, a camping trip list, or a list for your team’s tasks.
• Customize the appearance of your lists with 12 beautiful colors, 71 expressive symbols, or the emoji keyboard.
• Share and collaborate on a list of reminders- everyone with access to the shared list will be able to add or complete reminders.
• Tap the quick toolbar to easily add alerts on set dates and times, locations, or add a flag or attachment to your reminder.
• You can set reminders to repeatedly remind you, such as daily, weekly or more.
• Set reminders to specific locations, for example when you arrive at a location like “home” or “work”, or when you get in your car.
• Tag people in a reminder, and the next time you’re chatting with them in Messages, you’ll get reminded that now might be a good time to talk.
• Smart lists — Today, Scheduled, Flagged, All, and Assigned to Me — automatically organize and display your upcoming reminders.
• Use Siri to create reminders. Give a command to Siri, and tell what you want to be reminded of and when. Siri will understand when to remind you.
• Use subtasks when you need to add additional details to a reminder.
• Group multiple lists of reminders together.
• Speak to Siri and ask to “remind me about this” while in another app to create a reminder with a link such as a web site link from Safari, or a map location from Maps, all without leaving the app you’re in.
• Use iCloud to keep all your reminders and lists stored securely in the cloud and updated on all your compatible devices.
Certain features are available only in select languages and regions.
- Apple Inc.
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Apple Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.