Stocks makes it easy to follow your stocks and the market. View quotes and daily performance in customizable watchlists, and tap any ticker to see an interactive chart and key details. Stocks also includes business news from top publications around the world.
Top Stories, Apple News, and Apple News+ are available in the US, UK, Australia, and Canada.
• Use a single watchlist, or create a separate watchlist for each category you follow, such as Tech, Energy, or Entertainment.
• Customize your watchlists with stocks, indexes, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies, and more.
• View price quotes and tap to toggle between price change, percentage change, and market capitalization.
• Color-coded sparklines let you easily track stock performance throughout the day.
Charts and details.
• Tap any ticker in your watchlists to see price charts for day, week, month, and multi-month periods.
• Touch the chart with one finger to see the price at a specific date or time, or touch with two fingers to view price change over time.
• View key details including after-hours price, trading volume, EPS, and more.
• See the date for a company’s upcoming earnings report and easily add an event to your calendar so you don’t miss it.
• Read Top Stories selected by Apple News editors for the latest news driving the market.*
• Read, watch, or listen to stories about the companies you follow, from a select group of top-rated business publications, selected using the same machine learning as Apple News.*
• Apple News+ subscribers see Apple News+ stories right in Stocks.*
• Browse headlines and read beautifully formatted stories that look great on iPhone and iPad.*
More ways to view Stocks
• Use the Stocks app on Apple Watch to see your watchlists or details including price, change, and the current day’s price chart for any symbol.
• Customize your Watch Face or Lock Screen with Stocks complications to see price quotes at a glance.
• Add a Stocks widget to your Lock Screen or Home Screen on iOS and iPadOS, or Notification Center on macOS.
• With iCloud you’ll see your watchlists, market data, and business news in Stocks on all of your devices.
• Ask Siri questions such as “How is the Nikkei doing?” or “What is Apple’s P/E ratio?”.
* Top Stories and Apple News stories are available in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia; news stories in other countries or regions are provided by select news partners
Ratings and Reviews
An Amazing stock tool. THANK YOU APPLE!
The stock app is an amazing tool for quickly looking at your current stock price, and keeping track of stocks you own, would like to buy, and reading news about those stocks. I love that it shown price charts over various periods of time.
Once you touch the stock you specified to track, it allows you to open Yahoo Finance’s financial analysis of that stock. There is not much need to go to other websites to try to find information in your stock it’s all within this little beautiful app. Thank you Apple for providing such a wonderful tool
Wish it could be my only stock app
This app has so much potential I wish I was able to put my portfolio on this app and have access to see how it’s doing all the time with portfolio widgets.
Also wish it had more news about other cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin like binance coin has articles from 3 weeks ago at the top of the list.
I do enjoy the apps ui and the beautiful widgets but it could be so much better
Crashes every day
I like the Ap when it works and use it when making trades. I follow it all day when the market is open.
It really needs to be in working order all the time to be reliable, and unfortunately it just isn’t. Every day, sometimes at crucial times, the data goes haywire and is complete wrong. I can tell when this is happening because there will appear to be a sudden drastic change in the market for all the stocks at once. Sometimes it will show data for the whole day when it is still morning! I wish someone would attend to these bugs or I will use another more reliable Ap.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Inc.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2022 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.