Download the app for D23: The Official Disney Fan Club and be in the middle of the magic all year round!
• Turn on Notifications to get ticket on-sale alerts for D23 events and be the first to hear breaking news around The Walt Disney Company, member-exclusive offers and discounts, and special experiences for D23 Members throughout the year.
• Access the latest news and stories from all the worlds of Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, and beyond.
• See our calendar of upcoming D23 events and follow the ones you’re interested in by adding it to your Favorites to be alerted when the event starts.
• Learn more about D23 Gold Membership and take advantage of Gold Member benefits like special offers, discounts, and access to exclusive merchandise.
• Listen to every episode of the D23 Inside Disney Podcast, with new episodes added weekly.
EXCLUSIVELY ON THE APP
• Access your DIGITAL D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD to redeem eligible member benefits anytime, anywhere (D23 Membership required; learn more at D23.com/join)
For help with D23, please visit: http://d23.com/help
For our Membership Agreement and other policies, please visit: https://d23.com/d23-membership-terms/
Your US State Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-us-state-privacy-rights/
The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his first studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney’s nearly 100-year history. It gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic year-round through its quarterly publication, Disney twenty-three; a rich website at D23.com with members-only content; member-exclusive offers and discounts; and special experiences for D23 Members throughout the year.
Fans can join D23 at Gold Membership ($99.99), Gold Duo Membership ($129.99), and General Membership (complimentary) levels at D23.com. To keep up with all the latest D23 news and events, follow DisneyD23 on TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Please consider that this app contains:
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates and new content
• Advertising for some third parties
D23: The Official Disney Fan Club Mobile App
Support URL: https://d23.com/contact-us/
Support Email: GuestRelations@D23.com
Improvements and bug fixes to help guests make the most of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club!
Ratings and Reviews
Push notifications are sending out doubles.
Good but need tuning
I gave this one a 3, mainly because the interface is just weird to me. There’s no obvious indication that I’m logged in and trying to do so is needlessly difficult as it’s hidden under “discounts and offers” instead of anything account related. The interface also likes to slide to the right and left at the slightest touch which gets annoying when all you want to do is scroll up/down.
Lastly, it just appears to deliver the info from the website in the same format making the app not really necessary. Clean it up and it could be a nice way to view your account but right now, not so much.
It’s good… but…
This app is nice and all, but it freezes up, though. I was on it once or twice, and now I can’t get back on. I like that it’s free and all, but I don’t think it’s worth it… Your decisions are yours, I’m just giving advice.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 66.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Disney