Control the smart products in your home easily and securely using your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, HomePod, and Mac.
• Control each of your HomeKit-enabled accessories individually, or group them into scenes so they work together with a single command.
◦ Supported accessories include lights, thermostats, door locks, window coverings, garage door openers, video cameras and doorbells, sensors, and more.
• Add HomePod or other AirPlay 2–enabled speakers to the Home app to play music in any room in your house — all at the same time.
• Have Siri help around the house. Ask Siri to “Lock the front door” or “Play jazz in the living room,” or say “Good night” to turn off all your lights.
• Quickly access and control your favorite scenes and accessories in Control Center.
• Receive notifications and keep aware of important events in your home as they happen.
• Choose to share control of your home with others using their iOS devices.
• Using a HomePod, Apple TV,* or iPad as a home hub:
◦ Access and control everything while away from home.
◦ Automatically run scenes and control accessories based on your location, the time of day, a sensor detection, or the action of an accessory.
* Fourth-generation Apple TV or later.
- Apple Inc.
- 1.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.