Get a comprehensive view of your total fitness from Apple Watch, including Activity History, Workouts, and Trends, all combined into one seamless view.
• Streamlined Summary tab gives you an easy way to see your Activity History, Workouts, and Trends.
• View progress toward closing your Activity rings and see all-day Activity metrics like total steps and distance from the Activity app on Apple Watch.
• See details for your Move goal, including active calories, total calories, and a visual graph of your calorie burn throughout each day.
• See details for your Exercise goal, including exercise calories, total active time, and a visual graph of your exercise minutes throughout each day.
• See details for your Stand goal, including number of hours stood and idle hours.
• View your historical workouts from the Workout app or any third-party fitness apps on your Apple Watch. See important metrics from each workout including average pace, distance, calories burned, average heart rate, and more.
• See how your friends are doing and start a competition on the Sharing tab.
• View your Mindfulness activity and summaries of each Reflect and Breathe sessions.
Subscribe to Apple Fitness+ to unlock a new kind of fitness experience—powered by Apple Watch. One that dynamically integrates your personal metrics from your Apple Watch to inspire like no other workout in the world.
Apple Fitness+ is available in the Fitness app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV—so you can take your Apple Watch workouts to the next level, wherever and whenever you’d like.
• Get access to premium 4K ultra high definition video workouts designed by the world’s most motivating trainers.
• See personal metrics like calories burned and heart rate displayed onscreen right as you exercise.
• Enjoy curated music that’s perfectly matched to your routine’s mood and energy.
• Get access to Time to Walk, a unique audio workout that lets you walk with some of the world’s most interesting and inspiring people as they share stories, photos and songs to keep you motivated and encourage you to walk more often.
• Mix up your fitness routine with dynamic programs like the Guest Trainer series and Artist Spotlight series.
• Find workouts specifically designed for beginners, pregnancy, and older adults.
• Continue your workout while you navigate other apps with support for Picture in Picture.
• Filter workouts by Trainer, Time, Music, and Equipment.
• One subscription includes 6 family members for just 9.99/month - with the first month free - no commitment. Cancel anytime by going to account setting and turning off auto-renew. *Apple Fitness+ not available in all territories.
Ratings and Reviews
Great content, but caveats…
The training content is rich and thoughtful for the most part. The strength and core exercises are top notch. R The dancing is so-so for a beginner, despite their claim. A beginner should be perceived as someone who has never done formal dancing. They start off slow, but rapidly move to a quicker pace and it is easy to fall behind or not follow. Frustrating as I would like to get better, but cannot progress. The strength content needs to have a 45 minute option. Right now it only goes to 30 minutes and the 45 minute option, when filtering, is grayed out. And keep the content coming. The library isn’t quite large enough yet to go back to old workouts without fully remembering. Requiring family members to all have an Apple Watch is greedy. If the subscription is purchased and I have an Apple Watch to start the process, the rest of the family should be able to use without. Thankfully, they can use my device without the Apple Watch. Likewise, they should be able to use their device as a family member without an Apple Watch.
How can I get support???
This app has become garbage recently. It won’t open most of the time on my iPhone 11 max pro and barely works on my Apple Watch series 5. It freezes and crashes when I try to open it. I did the updates and no change. I uninstalled strava which was linked to it and no change. It is mostly the stand minutes where it is struggling to give me credit even though it is giving my credit for steps, exercise minutes, and distance. Sometimes it won’t record distance on my workouts but will show it in the total distance. I restart my devices multiple times to try and get it to work but it doesn’t help some of the time. There are crash logs on my phone but I don’t know how to report this. Help articles and discussions are unclear. This started a few weeks ago. I have proof of walking around for the better part of an hour and it won’t give me credit for standing and sometimes says I wasn’t even wearing the watch! I am currently at a 316 day streak for closing my rings and this is affecting my life and progress. This is unacceptable and frustrating. The health app won’t open at all. It just crashes continuously. Please tell me how to get help with this.
The trainers are great. I am doing more work in less time and getting great results. Programming is top notch. Mindful cooldowns are the essential thing missing from my old workouts. Content is really superior. Watch stats on the screen and the burn bar are nice adds.
Yes you can favorite a workout but that favorite list is buried on the tv app. If you reset you watch, the count of how many times you’ve done a workout gets weird. It shows you completed but the count goes away. You have to find the trainers that work for you. They each have a style and you can end up wasting time with a workout or cooldown that just does not work for you.
Deep breath. The link between AppleTV and apple watch is spindly and delicate. Connecting takes minutes not moments. Not the WiFi as I am streaming 4K to this AppleTV with no issues. And once connected they almost always stay connected but that initial connect is stubborn. If the watch and tv don’t want to play nice you can airplay from your phone but that means dragging the stream over WiFi and pushing it to Apple TV so if you get a blip you can get tossed out of your 30 minute run 26 minutes in while doing an all out push. Oops. This is very frustrating and sometimes overshadows the otherwise content being produced.
In typical apple fashion there is great content that is well thought out and we all hope the technology catches up with the creators.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Inc.
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.