Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Marianos app. It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and link your Rewards Card to access all these great benefits:
· Create and track Pickup, Delivery and Ship orders right from the app
· Shop an extended aisle of 1,000s of products from our trusted third-party sellers
· Use Kroger Pay at in-store checkout – one scan applies your Rewards Card and payment
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order
· View your weekly ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list
· Clip digital coupons and use them to save in-store and online
· Get Cash Back deals to earn money on items you already buy
· Discover even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards
· Refill and track the status of your Marianos Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet
· Check your fuel points
· Use our locator to find the closest store or Fuel Center
· View your purchase history and use it to easily reorder your favorite products
· Add your Rewards Card to Wallet for iPhone.
To use the Marianos app, you'll need a Marianos digital account. You can create one and link your Rewards Card through the app. Don't have a Rewards Card? You can add a new one when you create your digital account.
Thanks for shopping with us. In this update, we’ve fixed a few bugs and made some general improvements.
We value your feedback, so if you need help or have a suggestion, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
Old app was better
The new Mariano’s app, which appears to be a Kroger production, lacks a lot for the serious shopper.
1. Items sold by weight are ordered by the pound (no fractions) or in seemingly arbitrary units (1/3 lb. for fresh ginger, but about 2/3 lb. for broccoli crowns). When checking out, you can supposedly specify the amount you need as a note, but there’s no guarantee you’ll get it.
2. There is no way to specify acceptable item substitutions. Oh, you can make a note, but it will be ignored, and you will get an e-mail which either offers you the wrong substitution, or, most frustrating, none at all, despite your having specifically said what would suffice.
3. Many items available in store (e.g., butcher case sausages) are not available on this app.
Before this update, you could specify substitutions, and the shopper would actually call you on the phone to discuss them. Items which did not show up on the app could be special ordered, and complex instructions (e.g.: “On soups, substitute only from among the flavors I’ve ordered, but make sure I don’t end up with mire than two if any given variety.”) could be given.
Mariano’s is a high-touch, gourmet grocery store, but its app treats me like I’m shopping a Kroger in Anytown, USA.
Missing functionality website offers and incorrect pricing
I agree with other reviewers that the App keeps getting worse!!! Can’t even add to list by clicking on weekly ad. App shows lower pricing than on shelf and what comes up at register. Unsure how this happens when registers and app should be consulting same price database When sorting through coupons, I should be able to limit to new coupons or coupons from last seven days while also sorting by value. This is functionality offered by Mariano’s website. To echo another reviewer’s comments, please don’t treat Mariano’s like a Kroger but with a established regional name. Safeway did that with Dominick’s and they went bust. Old app was better. Also when sorting by value, if I have to buy a multiple of items to use the coupon, the coupon’s value should be divided by the number of items I need to buy. Finally, when going into coupons, it should not take 10-15 seconds to load. Also, if I added something to the list from sale flier and the sale is over, how about taking it off the list (or showing the current price of the item and sale price if on sale). Can’t even search sale items, just coupons and those items that made the weekly ad.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you sharing honest feedback about our app and apologize for any inconvenience. Our digital program is under constant evaluation and your feedback provides us important indication as to how to improve your digital experiences. We are sharing your feedback with our Digital Team. Have a good day!
App got much worse
During lockdown, I started using this app. It wasn't perfect but it worked, so I relied on it for all my curbside pickups. But the latest version took away everything that worked before, and replaced it with a more confusing interface that doesn't work. After the first use, my order was completely messed up.
1. I turned down substitutions that they texted to ask and they made the substitutions anyway. 2. They mischarged me for things. 3. They didn't keep my history so I could quickly select things I've bought before and save my product notes. 4. They didn't have a place for me to leave notes on the app such as "greenish bananas". So, I had to use the website anyway after using the app. 5. they didn't read the notes from the website either anyway and just delivered the wrong things. 6. They didn't call to clarify things that were out of stock so just gave me tag e wrong stuff and charged me.
Now I have to go back to the store just to fix it all. Then, I have to find another place for my groceries in the future.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Kroger Co.
- 257.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.