Download the official app for the Disneyland® Resort! Enhance your next visit with an enchanting mobile experience. Buy your tickets, see wait times, browse maps, locate Disney Characters appearing throughout the parks and much more!
• See Info in a Flash: See upcoming plans and relevant park info with your dynamic home screen feed.
• Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park at a glance.
• Skip the Ticket Lines: Buy park tickets* with the app and show your barcode at the gate for admission when you first get to the park! No ticket booth lines to stand in or e-tickets to print out.
• Order Ahead and Save Time: Enjoy mobile food and beverage ordering at select dining locations.
• Make Dining Plans: Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations right on your device. Then, conveniently check in for your reservation via the app at participating locations. No reservation? You can add your party to the mobile walk-up list at select restaurants.
• View Disney PhotoPass® photos: Enjoy unlimited downloads of your photos taken by our professionally trained PhotoPass photographers at magical must have iconic locations and select attractions when you purchase PhotoPass+. Don’t forget to ask your PhotoPass photographers for Magic Shots to add those extra shots only available from Disney PhotoPass® service.†
• Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
• A Must-Have for Legacy Passholders: Passholders: Link your Legacy Passholder Discount to access your discounts at select dining and merchandise locations. Show your digital barcode when you arrive!**
• Locate Favorite Characters: You’ll magically know when and where Disney Characters are appearing in the parks.
• The Details You Need: See park hours, schedules, accessibility information and descriptions for attractions, dining and more.
*U.S. and Japan residents only.
**Legacy Passholders: Don’t forget to bring your Passport and valid photo ID!
†Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
Features include the ability to make purchases and require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
With this release, you can view and update your profile image quicker than before! Plus, we added a bit more excitement to your home screen with new header images.
We also fixed bugs and enhanced overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Beware Buying Tickets!
Got charged for tickets that I never got. No confirmation number, email or any trace of the purchase within the app or anywhere else. Will never use this app to try to purchase tickets again. Error message of missing information. Checked and made sure my credit card number and names of people I was purchasing for were correct and I got the error message again, but still no tickets. Just a pending charge from Disney on my credit card when I checked my credit card account a few minutes later for $460. So upsetting while trying to buy two 2 day park tickets with MaxPass for some friends who are visiting with their kids to help lessen the cost for them. Instead I lose sleep the entire night waiting to see if somehow an email with the tickets would show up or if they would show within the app. NOTHING!
Showed up at the ticket booth and there was no record of the tickets so I ended up paying again. Decided to just pay for two 2 day park tickets without MaxPass for $420. The previous charge of $460 is still pending on my credit card. Now I will have to find some time during the day to deal with this at guest relations.
True north would be nice.
The app was good. It could do some work with the search function to make it a little easier to find something. I like how you are tracked to know where you’re at but a third of the time we were on top of buildings that we could not walk on, like we were on top of space Mountain when we were not even close to space Mountain. Or we were walking in one of the lagoons when obviously we were walking on the sidewalk near it. It’s hard to find food/restaurants because even the little kiosks that sell just one item are marked as dining so it’s overwhelming to find something to eat. One of the things I did not like is that true north was not enabled. The difference that would make is that you would know whether you should turn right or turn left to get to a certain area. We had to refer to the physical paper map several times in order to find out where we were at and where we wanted to go. Which to me that makes they have useless. If you fix those things then I would give it a four or five star rating.
The best thing about the app is that it gives you wait times for the rides. So you can plan your time more efficiently. I would download the app specifically for that reason only. And then use the hardcopy map for all the other stuff that you need to search for, like dining and restrooms.
Informative and easy to use
I went to Disneyland for the first time in about 16 years recently and this app proves that technology is indeed a beautiful thing. The app provides wait times for all attractions, which are accurate. The app also lets you know when an attraction is temporarily closed for maintenance or for some other reason. The app also shows restrooms, dining, and entertainment attractions on the map. You can search for different kinds of food and the app will show you which dining spots within the park have those items. You can also now order your food through the app and pick it up at whatever restaurant you have chosen.
The app also stores your Disneyland ticket if you have created an account with Disney so you don’t need to carry the paper one. They just scan your phone at the gate. It also keeps track of your annual pass and provides calendars that show you your black out dates, if you have any.
This app has never bugged out or crashed on me and I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks. This app is a must have for your Disneyland visit.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 199.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- Digital Photo Download $14.99
- PhotoPass+ 1 Day $19.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.