TELUS Device Checkup® has 3 tools to help you get the most out of your iPhone at TELUS. The Checkup tool offers you tips and recommendations and helps you setup key TELUS network features. The Services tool will look up and advise you of your warranty and AppleCare+ claim options. The Tutorials tool is your at-home learning centre, helping you get the most out of iPhone and iOS features.
Checkup offers you common tips and recommendations in the following areas:
• Check for known issues and ensure iOS is up to date
• Even if your iPhone is running well, learn helpful tips to manage frequently-used apps to save space, battery and data
• Connecting to the TELUS LTE and LTE-Advanced networks with VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling for the best network service
Services covers programs and services including:
• TELUS warranty coverage, Easy Repair program options and exchange eligibility
• AppleCare+ coverage and claim options (AppleCare+ can be purchased separately at any TELUS location)
• Locating your closest TELUS and Apple authorised service centres
Tutorials tailored to your iPhone:
• Teach you to use new iOS and iPhone features and capabilities
• Walk you step by step on how to get the most out of your iPhone
• Covers over a dozen categories, ranging from simple to complex topics
Just like your phone, we need a tune up every couple of weeks. We've added some new tips and removed some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Try it if you like
It help, let see for long run the performance if it work.
Best app that everyone NEEDS
If your iPad or iPhone is slow, simply launch this app and it tells you what is taking your battery ...you can’t have your battery being drained..especially if you’re on the road .. this app is worth it .. 😀😀😀
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to hear that TELUS Device Checkup has helped you keep your devices in tip-top shape. - Lana
Good app but needs work
When you make the changes and then retest your phone it keeps telling you that you need to do that still. It needs to be setup so that if something is fixed it doesn’t keep showing up as a suggested fix item. Would rate higher if that was fixed!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We’ll work on the suggestions to make sure they don’t reappear after you’ve read them. We’ll get right on that.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.