The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan & share your vacation details—at home & on the go.
- Maximize your park time by taking advantage of our new Disney Genie service, which generates a personalized itinerary that guides you through our theme parks with tips that can help you reduce time in lines & take the guesswork out of “what’s next.”
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character Greetings, showtimes & more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore the Resort & easily see the dining options, attractions & more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones & even mobile order meals from select locations.
- Download, edit & share your Disney PhotoPass photos & videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search & filter activities to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans & activities organized—all in one spot with My Day & Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right from the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands & cards, share plans with others & sign out.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends. Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® & Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon & Disney’s Blizzard Beach water parks), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels & ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. & Canada only & may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours & schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate & email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app may request access to your camera to capture media & scan barcodes. Some Disney PhotoPass Lenses may use information on your device to detect face & hand coordinates. The app may request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases & will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before downloading, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money. The app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for information relating to your visit to a Park or a Disney Resort hotel.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
Important Info About Disney PhotoPass Lenses: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/#important-notice-about-attribute-lenses
With this release, we’ve introduced Disney Genie service—a complimentary new planning tool to help you create your best Disney day. Using this interface, you’ll have access to exciting new features, including:
- A digital Tip Board, where you can view estimated wait times for standby attractions, join the virtual queue at select attractions, order food, make dining reservations and check into a restaurant. Your Tip Board can even be customized with your top attractions, entertainment and dining experiences.
- A personalized daily itinerary creator that regularly updates as your plans change—and offers forecasted wait times and suggestions inspired by your interests. You’ll be able to manage your itinerary on the My Day tab.
- The opportunity to learn how to purchase entrance to select attractions individually or with Disney Genie+ service, which includes 3 benefits: the ability to book Lightning Lane entrance selections one at a time throughout the day, access to a special collection of Disney PhotoPass Lenses and audio tales that you can listen to at your leisure.
Additionally, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Confusing for a large planning party
We are a large family of 10 with multiple households. It was unclear about linking tickets. We are managing through the bumps and bruises but it has been somewhat difficult. As the vacation planner setting everything up, I didn’t realize until it was too late that children should be set up by their parent. Once all the tickets were entered and I began sharing family & friends we realized I couldn’t share their info with their parent. We also lost a member from the list when invites were accepted from the same email, that person received 2 tickets under their name in their account. Once we got that figured out, we realized he had also been deleted from our park reservations. I could no longer add him back to correct it since the ticket was now linked to another account. It looks like she can reassign the ticket to the proper account/ticket owner.
It also appears that you must share with each person individually or you don’t all see the entire party that was originally set up (a security feature?). As we sent invites between us we began to see the list of family & friends grow.
All in all, it’s not as seamless and easy as it seems if you are a large group. We still have to call for help with corrections for fear of deactivating or ruining our tickets before we ever get there!
A MUST for a stress free Disney vacation
I love the My Disney experience app. It is a MUST for a stress free Disney vacation. Do you hate waiting in lines... yes, duh! The ability to book fast passes and change them easily, check wait times, and plan your day in the park is the best! I would say sometimes when booking fast passes for a large group it will glitch and only show it’s booked for 1 person, but in reality it has everyone on the system. Only once when I changed to a fast pass did it not sync but the cast members were very helpful. I like standing in line picking the next ride for my family, it makes visiting the parks effortless. Waiting in line to eat... Not about that life... I like ordering food in the app and just skipping past the queue for my food. When character hunting this app is a the best map! I’ve been able to see when hard to find characters are out in the parks and their exact location. Recently, I have been using it to open my resort door which is nice. I also use it to show my annual pass to get the discount on merchandise or food. Again my only complaint is sometimes it is a bit glitchy and I have to re-start the app multiple times. Overall 4/5 stars for making my Disney vacations stress free and magical with my family!
Terrible & ruins vacation
Don’t count on getting in to Rise of the Resistance even if you get up at 4:30 am and arrive at the park at 6 am... even though all members of your party went through security an had admission scanned at around 6:30 am, and are standing well inside the park by Grohman’s theater....BECAUSE you MUST use that lively My Disney Experience app to join a “ boarding group”...and as people around us were getting group 35 , the Disney Exoerience did NOT work for any of our phones until my husband pulled his out and got us Boarding Group 105...Which would still be ok, if we didn’t need to leave and drive 4 hours home today. So while people around us had their groups called at 8:30-9:30 am... we are still sitting here, knowing our “group” probably won’t be called until late afternoon or early evening...too late for us. Ift wouldn’t be so bad if we just didn’t make the group but to be here and only because of Disney, not be in the group is EXTREMELY frustrating. Cast members were not helpful or sympathetic...so maybe we won’t be renewing those very expensive Premium Annual Passes after all. And this is all with having a DAS card. Getting too old for this 🤔
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 447.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- One Day Memory Maker $69.99
- 30 Day Memory Maker $199.99
- Mural of Memories $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.